Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:24 PM
AC: How Do You Train?
Until i got my friends interested in playing AC, all i had was ai.

Now i use the ai for preliminary testing of my newer designs, mostly Evangel and Zinaida. from time to time i'll do a playthrough of the Ex Arena and the VR Arena with 76S, Nymphe, and Sylph for just testing.

a few PvP bouts with my girlfriend and other friends before posting a design.

but like i told LL, my friends and i don't do all this to see who's best we do this to have fun.
Holy **** your GF plays AC? Damn, I guess you found your dream girl hehe Tongue

Thats 1 in a million methinks.

(01-28-2010, 08:37 PM)Goat Wrote: Maybe you can try playing ACLR with us in the future if someone organizes another RR meet! LOL
(01-28-2010, 10:24 PM)clonezero Wrote: yeah and why not participate when the next PACT( Philippines Armored Core Tourney) rolls along.

Im on man. Last time I fought a good opponent in AC was back 8-9 years ago. One of my childhood friends got really interested in this game and next thing I knew he was blowing me up to smithereens. lol He was really good being able to beat all the arena opponents and he only had a few months AC experience. And he was only 11 yrs old and back on that age my good ol technique was hide and wait for the enemy to show and blast him away(which was extremely ineffective. lol). And he was already doing the moves i am still unable to do till now. Shame he stopped playing since his CD broke. He would have been immortal had he been playing till now... and I want vengeance as well! I dont think i ever won a single game against him.

(01-28-2010, 11:06 PM)NiX Wrote: Hey man, what area do you live in? We've got members spanning the north to the south of Metro Manila. Everyone's always game for some AC.

Currently staying in Pasay man. How bout you guys? what particular part of Manila do you guys hold tourneys?
There are only three location in the past few years where we regularly meet and two of them are within a klick or so of each other. You wouldn't happen to go to Makati frequently, would you? Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
My condo is around Gil Puyat so im guessing Makati is pretty near. And not really often. I am an indoors person. I think. lol o_o
I think you already live in Makati...
'Signatures are overrated.'
(02-04-2010, 03:33 AM)Serene Wrote: I think you already live in Makati...

Gil Puyat is Buendia.

Just like how Pasong Tamo is supposed to be called Don Chino Roces Ave. now

No one really cares for the new names though
Walk from the to get to meets. Ehehe

Then we can change this topic's title to: How do you [S]train yourself?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Necro'd!

With LRP's faster-paced gameplay and FCS adjustments, I'm practicing against anything that moves fast; It's either I practice my aiming so I could get back on track or I'll have to change my fighting style. Sad
Moody and Toothpick from the arena

Moody for all around and Toothpick for aerial LOL

I also do missions for movement practice and just so i can unlock the secret mission LOL
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
for now im just designing my units, but usually i just go against the AI. im no where good enough to beat the crap out of half of them T-T didnt know there were more AI in the VS mode, will check that out later.

and just wondering, any players in the QC area?
(09-30-2010, 01:55 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: for now im just designing my units, but usually i just go against the AI. im no where good enough to beat the crap out of half of them T-T didnt know there were more AI in the VS mode, will check that out later.

and just wondering, any players in the QC area?

Where in QC?
Tandang Sora heading to Katipunan. we're right next to the Sofia Bellvue condo's that are being built (yung dating Sunny Hill).

oh, and i tried to fight liger. he reduced my unit to a steaming pile of slag in under a minute T-T
Hahah first thing you should do is pretend that Orchid doesn't even exist. Smile
(09-30-2010, 07:11 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Tandang Sora heading to Katipunan. we're right next to the Sofia Bellvue condo's that are being built (yung dating Sunny Hill).

oh, and i tried to fight liger. he reduced my unit to a steaming pile of slag in under a minute T-T

When are you free? If it's for armored core, I don't mind travelling to play with someone.
Or if you want, we could have a practice meet with the Makati people (and maybe Nix?) over at my place. I live beside an MRT station.
If you think one Liger is an intimidating fight, try going against two.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."