Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:41 PM
ACV Change Log
Quote:- GATLING GUN
--- Decreased falloff.

Wait...

Does this mean that damage doesnt degrade as much over distance travelled or is it the dropoff (gravity effecting them over distance travelled)?

Quote:- HAND GUN
--- Increased attack power.

i hope its significant maybe 15% for the high capacity pistols and maybe 30% for the low cap ones. i wouldnt mind trading some other stats for even more damage or a tiny bit more ammo (35 rounds? come on!) maybe a lower rate of fire for and shorter range for more ammo.

when you look at the damage/ammo:weight ratio almost every other KE type weapon tends to outperform them. its not like they're hangar weapons so they neednt be so underwhelming.
Additional notes that came with Japan's patch 1.03

BTW, extremely valuable info here is that, as it turns out, subcomps in pre-1.03 are bugged. They currently don't affect your bay weapons. O_O

Armored Core V Niokimashite (PlayStation3/Xbox 360),
schedule a new delivery of the update file to update the program was determined.
Delivery schedule of the update files, time (4/4) 13:00 today we plan to.
In addition, the items to be corrected and improved by the update is scheduled for the following.

[The main items to be corrected and improved;
 Re-adjustment of parts some of the parameters
     improved movement control · 2 LEGS-L
     expansion of the scope of effect · FLASH ROCKET
     degradation of speedup · SUB COMPUTER lock on
     shortening the time lock on the base · SNIPER RIFLE
     · BLADE blade extension of range
     • The decrease in unit price elastic AUTO CANNON 
 (Add a classified mission battle, mission territory) change the classification of the content display request at the time of registration mercenary
 • When in the organized forces, failed to hold session with the opponent, modified so as to maintain the dissolution of the organization without force
 Modification of computer sub-SHOULDER UNIT phenomenon does not affect the weapon hanger
 - Fixed part of the phenomenon can be played in the state of the parameter data that is not up-to-date due to network disconnect
 • Fixed point calculation processing of the case against free when you retire (suicide)
 • When used, the bug fixes can be moved in the charge of "HUGE CANNON", "HUGE MISSILE"
  (is a specification of the charge can not be moved)  phenomenon mission battle-in (invasion), the position sortie on the map display are not displayed correctly correction of

· Adjust the position of the helicopter Kills ALPINE BASE target
 - Fixed the phenomenon for more than one type of weapon to fire a bullet shot at the same time, such as cancer, are not synchronized firing of ballistic attack diffusion
 - Fixed effect when using the display time of the phenomenon had become shorter OPTICAL CHAFF "ARROZ OPC 100"
 - Fixed behavior in what appears on the screen during combat, enhanced icon is not displayed correctly
   (display RECON JAMMER, of EN AMPLIFER)
 Fixed a mistake in the text describing the operation of the FCS missile lock
 SPECIAL - Fixed display of the phenomenon become FIXED show when you get in the game the same items after purchase downloadable content
 - Fixed the behavior that hang up during game play in the extra mission "EXUSIA"
 Trade-in, modify the behavior that hang under certain conditions
 - Fixed the phenomenon to hang immediately after loading the data in the briefing aircraft
 - Fixed behavior by continuing to hang up to cancel the registration mercenary
 • Set the file just before the strategy was viewed (Protect, comments, etc.) fixes the phenomenon, would be carried over to the newly created file operations
 • In the mission territory, modify the display text associated with the change of rules that have been conducted thus far
 · Improvement of sentry phenomenon can not be well established
 • Fixed remuneration of the enemy at the time of the phenomenon of co-op mission order, the client was defeated and the story has not occurred
 - Fixed the phenomenon and are displayed in red on failure name ID and pilot briefing, be left in red text display continued and even
After applying this latest update file, the notation in-game version is as follows.
: [PlayStation3 1.02 ⇒ 1.03]
: [1.01 ⇒ 1.02 three hundred and sixty Xbox]
is a number that is displayed in the lower right corner of the Welcome screen when ※ login. ---------------------------------------- future function expansion [Armored Core V · For improvement plan;

In Armored Core V, based on such questions and comments after a lot of from everyone of the players every day that we receive, the content valuable, and will continue to improve for the resolution and problems of expansion continue to function in the future We.
Planning has been underway for the next update files already, we plan to expand fixes and features of items that are not contained in the update above.
For detailed status of the future, information will be updated again as soon as they are determined.
To everyone of the player for the inconvenience and inconvenience, I am sorry indeed.
About acknowledging your understanding and, thank you humbly.
I just hope this ACTUALLY gets ported over to the NA version by our resident capcom co-failure company BAMCO.

I'm seriously considering getting a jp copy if this continues.
USG fire rate - nerfed from base 11 to base 13, well that's a really big difference, maybe 20 rounds or so, and the range seems to be nerfed as well so if you tuned your usgs to specialize in atk, the best one that you would get as fire rate would be 16 or 17

RIFLE range increased - almost double the base value

BATTLE RIFLE Range increased - almost 60% of the base value

KRSW charge drain/usage drain - decreased from 21k, to 16k

HEAT HOWITZER fire rate - nerfed from 90 base value to 330 or 360

PULSE MG usage drain decreased - almost 60% of the base value

PULSE GUN usage drain - decreased

PLASMA GUN usage drain increased - almost 1.5k from base value

i just hope that the update reaches us...XD

*forgot to add these*

MISSILE Guidance and Cruising speed increased as well

LASER BLADE energy usage drain decreased by 50%
That's some valuable info. Thanks, Ichi.

Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of pulse MGs next patch.
looks like it, and also rifles, hell maybe if you try to tune your rifle to specialize in atk, it would even be far more deadly than a usg, since specializing in atk increases the range significantly, while having a high muzzle velocity and atk, oh and also BRs, well with the significantly increased range...oh hell...i guess i should start tuning pulse MGs and rifles already XD
(05-11-2012, 02:21 PM)NiX Wrote: That's some valuable info. Thanks, Ichi.

Looks like we'll be seeing a lot of pulse MGs next patch.

LOL
Basheezus, increased EN consumption for Plasmas? Le sigh~ Well at least the EN Output of the Gens are getting buffed I think. As always, I shall still be the PLASMA BULLET THAT SHALL PIERCE THE oh you know how it goes o3o
The updates are so far so good, IMO.

It'll be fun to make new designs/weapon combinations with the patch...
[Image: 2276176.jpg]
...If we had it!
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(05-11-2012, 07:47 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Basheezus, increased EN consumption for Plasmas? Le sigh~ Well at least the EN Output of the Gens are getting buffed I think. As always, I shall still be the PLASMA BULLET THAT SHALL PIERCE THE oh you know how it goes o3o

maybe it is to compensate for the gen output improvement.
You can take a look a the entire changelog in Ravenwood.jp

For arm weapons, here's the list of changes, as well as differences between different versions: http://ravenwood.jp/index.php?ARMORED%20...C%C1%F5%29

Use Google translate to understand the stats: http://translate.google.com/

Oh Zepyr, plasma guns become much more accurate despite the huge ammo cut (66% cut), that and they actually drain less per shot this time. Check the changelog in the link. EN drain per shot is like 30%-ish less.

Personally, I'm looking forward to the decreased charge time on Laser rifles/cannons (almost half) and Railguns (drastically reduced charge time and reload speed). Opens up a whole new set of TE weapons to contend with and a new long range weapon that can possibly damage race cannons.
Hmm. I'm interested to know why they increased the BRs range. Their pretty effective as is except against HRJS and Quad legs. Increasing the range means that you'll see a lot more BR counter snipers too I guess.

Maybe I missed it, but did they do anymore nerfs or buffs for legs?
i forgot to add these also, subcomps - performance decreased, and en ampli performance increased
Not that we need any reason to be reminded that we still don't have a patch. But still, you're interested in how 1.02 and 1.03 changed your favorite weapons, you can check here:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/t...vsGdttnqeQ
Rail cannons look more attractive now LOL
Not too happy with the Laser cannons though. a bit overkill with the lowered usage drain. From 101587 to 35555, even vital will run on that.