Current time: 05-22-2024, 02:08 AM
By any chance...
anyone here run on R3?
Hey y'all! It's been a while since I was last here... probably not remembered much xD

I finally got a copy of ACV and well... I managed to get R3 before checking what server the main team of RR is on. So by any chance did anyone else get R3 or am I the only one and have to try to swap it for R1 just to play with you guys?

Or maybe I start an R3 team? xD

In the meanwhile, I'll just play around with my AC.
refund it ASAP, and get a region 1, playing with friends you know is WAY better than playing a solo team.
Hey man. Are you from the PH? If you are, get it changed for an R1 ASAP. Either way, you can join the team if you get an R1 copy.
Yes I am, and I find it funny that I have to xD

Anyone know where I can have it exchanged paranaque/alabang side?
Where did you buy it? We got ours from Data Blitz. Anyway, if it's too late, i know there have been 2nd hand R1 copies already floating around for under P1800.
I got mine from data blitz. Though at the time when I bought they didn't have r1. I'll try calling tomorrow just in case though... maybe I can have it exchanged there? Do they do exchanges? Mine's still less than a week old.
^Ya, get it changed if you can, ASAP. Sad
yes. I probably will now. The only one I know outside of RR that plays AC is my highschool friend, but he's now in texas and playing r1 too... yeah I think I'm definitely having this exchanged if they let me... and if I can find my receipt. <_<

... what a not so fun way to start summer D:
You better move quickly to get it swapped. As far as i remember, Datablitz can only exchange discs if it's only been five days or so.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
... I thought it was seven. If five, then tomorrow is my last day. I think I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Somehow I learned that my receipt was just recently thrown away... so exchanging won't be an option. :V