Current time: 05-01-2024, 05:48 AM
Team Twilight Guard - Recruiting
im not sure if u would want but i have a team now its not a big team 2 man right now but i would be more than willing to be the saport team for raven republic the team is twilight guard im on every day i dont work throught the week but i work weekend i leave this to u if u would like .... i dont have a lot of friends that enjoy mech game like i do
it would probably be better to join our team lol, but anyhow try inviting your friends to the team, since its better to play with people you know.

or just join our team 2 or aether corps lol
thats the thing none one i know exp one has the game ad they dont care for mech games i love them and have played from the beging of ac and gundam
Hey Razgriz. Welecome to Raven Republic.

Mind telling us where you're from and what time you play?

RR operates on GMT+8:00, which makes us a bit difficult for US players to interact with.
us north Carolina play any time needed
its 2 am here but im used to third shift hours
could be the us team if need

it what ever

gmt -4:00
well i would suggest joining up with our sub teams and probably aether corp, mainly because this game fun experience exponentially increases as there are more players. and i know its hard to find players that love mech games primarily.

welcome anyways
yes can do that but u need a team that opps on us time right
(03-28-2012, 01:25 AM)RAZGRIZ Wrote: yes can do that but u need a team that opps on us time right

Yeah that makes sense actually. We don't have a team for US timezones since majority of us are based in the Philippines.

Anyway, nothing's stopping you from posting an ad. Good luck!
how many slots are open? We might have to move members from Aether Corp. Theres only four of us active..
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
Hi, Me and My friend are from aether corp, and i agree theres only like 2 of us or 3 online. The team is not very active and theres only 3 of us last night doing invasion missions. we are interested in a more active team, we want to do conquest every night, invasion missions, team battles with active team mates. please reply if there are still 2 slots left for me and my buddy.
Hmn. If majority of the RR players are in the Philippines, there wouldn't be much of a point in joining them since I'd be playing by myself a lot of times. Why not make a Raven Republic US team? That way you have a team that can watch over territory in during your timezone, and then watch over territory in the US timezone? And be allies and all that.

If we have subteams in the US, what are they? I'd like to join and stuff.
Territory is tied up to a particular team, thus it is impossible for a 2nd team to defend another team's territory unless they become mercenaries and are hired by the defending team themselves.

The only form of alliance you can get in the game is by having an agreement that a particular team will not invade an area of the map where the other friendly team is residing. An integrated alliance system would be nice though, but sadly overlooked by From.
Or, you know, bigger team sizes. =/ Oh well.
Hmn. I forgot team's can't defend other teams' territory. Well either way, there could be benefits of a US-based team or something. Merc help, expansion, etc etc. I'm all for dat.
[Image: image.php?u=12194&type=sigpic&dateline=1306183803]
Whee~ PSN:Suri_Mano or tsurikami
Quick question ...Are the philippines on the same server as the US? i know...dumb question...just looking for a confirmation.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  looking for a team timeless~ 3 4,392 11-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Last Post: kraven
  Looking for team VD hjolfr7 16 14,433 10-02-2013, 08:50 AM
Last Post: MadGeaR
  AC:VD Team Darkmoon Blades Laroux 0 3,208 09-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Laroux
  Any openings in the RR team(s)? Sero 3 4,900 09-10-2013, 11:21 AM
Last Post: XxDemetryxX
  Wanting To Join A Team. Thug_Life_EQ 0 3,024 02-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Thug_Life_EQ