Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:56 PM
ACV (XBox 360) Assembly
Anyone out there unfortunate enough to have to get it for XBox, like myself?
Well, I'm not even sure how the game WORKS yet, since I'm waiting on it. -_- But I'm looking to put together an XBox Live team-- a niche within a niche within a niche. Anyone who has it there, give me a shout! It'll be the end of the month earliest before I have an internet connection, let alone the game, but it doesn't hurt to have my ducks in a row, first.

Gonna be using the same title I've always used in AC-- Red Hawk. Name ideas for a team'd be appreciated! (Assuming anyone can answer this call. Really jonesing for the PS3 right now, seeing all you guys doing get-togethers.)
well your best bet is going to ACU, since most of the known members here have already decided on the ps3.
No problem having his thread here. Godlyperfection's group is mostly on 360. Niji's on it too. And Raven's Haven as well.
(03-23-2012, 08:05 AM)NiX Wrote: No problem having his thread here. Godlyperfection's group is mostly on 360. Niji's on it too. And Raven's Haven as well.

Awesome... then there's hope for me to meet up with you guys after all. Gives me something to work for. Was afraid I'd be toting as a lone merc, as typical as that'd be for me.
RR team changed to password now. Im currently playing. What's the password? :-)
(03-23-2012, 12:35 PM)JVBrothers Wrote: RR team changed to password now. Im currently playing. What's the password? :-)

Sorry, I don't actually know. I've had pretty much no contact with people here save for scant replies in the threads I brought up, like this one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV Online Assembly farmboy28 264 282,967 04-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman