Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:06 AM
Ex Nihilo
AC Name: Ex Nihilo (Heavy Attack Version)

Head: YH15-DRONE (VS ECM 100%)
Core: C06-EOS
Arms: CR-WA75MSP
Legs: LF03-GAVIAL2 (MAX LEG WEIGHT 100%)
Booster: CR-B83TP
FCS: MONJU
Generator: CR-G84P
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: NONE
Back Unit R: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Back Unit L: CR-WBW98LX LASER CANNON
Arm Unit R: NONE
Arm Unit L: NONE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O04-GOLGI, O05-HISTON, O06-PHAGE

Forgot the rest of the tunes... I'll have to come back to this again.

Description: One of the most powerful (and cheesy...) staple ACs that I have ever made and used.

The only problem: even with the optional part that speeds up missile lock time, its main missiles are slow to fire (and hit, but the OB from the EOS is for closing range for all its weapons), but the LX usually takes care of whatever is left of the poor target.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
On the Drone: Generally speaking, there's no need to tune any head for vs. ECM. Most AC vs. AC matches can manage w/o that tune. But if it's for mission purposes, you can do that tune. The head could be tuned for any of the two Def stats.

As such, you can also probably drop the KANGI op and put in MARISHI to help the heat stay down when you OB. But again, for certain mission purposes, the KANGI will be really helpful.

Oh yeah, are you sure of your ops? They take up more than 20 slots, and Helios has only 18. I'd probably go: Amino, ES, LA, L+, GOLGI, PHAGE, R+, MARISHI, retaining the current setup (take out the GOLGI and PHAGE if there are no e-weapons).

If you want a balanced-sized lockbox with a decent lock time and a good missile lock time rolled into one, I'd suggest the MONJU over the VOLUTE2. But that's a personal preference.

Ummm... As for the rest of the frame, the AC's running on 500+ energy supply, and that is not managable, especially with OB + LX. Helios + LX + MSP take too much energy. My suggestion is:

Drone -> EYE3
Helios -> /UL
75MSP ->Taurus
Gavial2 -> LF71
HOHSHI -> removed
FUNI -> GAR or GAR2

With this combo, the AC will have a spam/offensive/defensive weapon with the missiles. This is the first time I've used the Taurus, and I'd like to thank you for this design for being able to use that weapon arm. Taurus' second firing style, high precision, is a useful firing style for missiles. Also, Taurus locks really fast with LA ops on.

A minor suggestion is to switch the LX for 78GL and 91LGL, then slightly tune the legs for max leg weight. LX is a fun weapon to use, and for originality's sake, you can keep it. But for more competitive power, LX is difficult to use with 1800+ en supply, so I'd switch it for 78GL and 91LGL, then slightly tune for max leg weight. The AC'll get a spam/stopper weapon and a high power accurate cannon.

Sorry if I changed almost everything on the AC. I hope I was able to maintain the original idea with most of my suggestions.

This AC was fun to use.

Also, welcome to the Republic. Smile
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Hi and welcome to the Raven Republic!

You've got an interesting design there. However, I suggest doing some revamping because as it is, your design only has 127 energy supply. Energy supply is really important because it determines how quickly your energy will recharge. Ask any seasoned AC player and they will tell you that any good AC should have at least 2000 energy supply. So in order to increase the energy supply of your AC, you can go for a generator with more output (such as the G84P) or you can equip parts that have lower energy drain... or you can do both.

Generally, I agree with Maitreya's suggestions so do try those out.

On a side note, I'd just like to point out that ECM and the B83TP are both banned in human versus so you may want to reconsider using those parts.

Again, welcome to the republic. Smile