Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:25 PM
Spreadsheet "export" code test for Raven Republic
Some of you know this and some of you don't... I'm the guy working on the ACV assembly spreadsheet. I'm finishing up the next update to release today which includes the patch stats from 2/24 as well as an export feature that gives you the ability to copy and paste specially made code straight from the spreadsheet to various AC forums (I currently support my forum, ACU, Mechaverse, Raven Republic, Raven's Haven, and GameFAQs). The schematic below was made by the spreadsheet after making an AC in it and this post is a test to show what it looks like after I copy and paste the code and to get your opinions on it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcszh1atuciq5

Name: Anima Mori 2.0
Description: LW Shottie/Pulse for Retail version

-----Frame-----
Head: KT-1G/FUXI - Low Weight, High EN Drain (SM Milking), Quick Scanning, High Camera Ability
Core: SURT CR114 - Low Weight, Low EN Drain, Tons of Recon Units
Arms: SAONE AM106S - Low Weight, Low EN Drain
Legs: ULG-20 / L - Max Turning, Above 7K Movement, High Load Cap

-----Internal-----
FCS: FCS-09 YASAKANI - Low EN Drain, Low Lock Range, Quick Lock, High MS Lock Speed, Max MS Count
Generator: KV-3D3/PROCHNYI - Great EN Output/EN Capacity balance
Booster: BT-21 SHINATSU - Max EN Drain (SM Milking), Low HB EN Cost (excluding Low Consumes)
Recon Unit: STK-16/EL HETSU - High EN Drain (SM Milking), Best sticky duration, Max active stickies

-----Equipment-----
R Arm: KO-3K2 - Max Shotgun Damage, KE Based
L Arm: UST-31 PHOENIX - Fire N' Purge (FNP) x1, Max Recognition Range, Impact Missile Support
R Hanger: -
L Hanger: KO-3T5/MAHAON - Max Pulse Gun Damage, TE Based
Shoulder: USM-13 GULBARGA - Low Weight, Low EN Drain, CE Based
Overed: -

-----Stats-----
Total AP: 25180
KE Defense: 1424
CE Defense: 310
TE Defense: 448
Total Defense: 2182

Total Weight: 5930
Load Capacity: 4536
Remaining Weight: -1394

CM EN drain: 12470
SM drain: 5209
EN Output: 16190
CM EN regen: 3720
SM EN regen: 10981
[Image: 13yi6va.png]
ReachingPerfection.com is home to aspiring game/level designers who want to
understand, study, and discuss what makes games good.
Yes, I've seen this one in ACU as well. Having a description helps too, like what Carnage Heart used to have on one of their games' schematics.

Other than that, I've no idea what to say other than thanks !
(03-20-2012, 02:00 AM)Goat Wrote: Yes, I've seen this one in ACU as well. Having a description helps too, like what Carnage Heart used to have on one of their games' schematics.

Other than that, I've no idea what to say other than thanks !

Yeah I'm sort of in a rush to get all this done for tomorrow's release so people have it to show off their creations. Checking and re-checking everything to make sure it all looks at least decent for now. I've got a couple more kinks to work out in some minor details of the spreadsheet, but the next update will be out tonight. I'll put the video demonstration of it up as well. Smile

And no problem. This has kind of helped distract me until ACV is released. Smile lol... and I knew something like this needed to be made for ACV like it was for ACFA. This time though... I wanted it to be all sorts of epic. Wink
Massive thanks! I'm taking a good look at it, and I know I'll be using this a LOT in the following days/weeks. Big grin

Nice touch putting in the pictures of the parts especially for those who haven't memorized and associated the games parts with the names. That was the sort of thing lacking in many spreadsheets builders for other games.

BTW, welcome to RR Tongue
Oh god... I have to wait another two weeks for this game, thanks to Amazon's ways... I'm gonna keep this thing in mind all the same.
A bit late, but thank you so much for this!
If you guys haven't guessed it I've been distracted with the game. lol... so I'll have the spreadsheet out this weekend. Smile
Haha don't worry about it. What's the point of all that work if you'll not use it in game. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RR Raven's Piloting otakuwarren 53 44,840 03-16-2008, 07:09 AM
Last Post: clonezero