Current time: 05-19-2024, 04:38 PM
Xbox's "Joe D Haze"
new guy here...
hello, i am breaktube from youtube...i have been an armored core fan since the playstation 1 days Happy"

i am an american...was looking for a nice forum to join to find some people who will be playing armored core 5 on the xbox 360

my xbox live gamertag is "Joe D Haze"

* feel free to hit me up online anytime *
Oh hey, welcome! Most of us here are PS3 users, unfortunately. Sad

Anyway, here's a list of players during the demo that might help you look for more players. Doesn't hurt to try though, but if you can't find 360 players, your best bet is either armoredcoreuniverse.net (ACU) or mechaverse.co (MV); most of the people listed there are from either ACU or MV, except me.

In any case, enjoy the game!
welcome to the boards o/
Welcome to the Republic, Breaktube.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(03-07-2012, 11:45 AM)breaktube Wrote: hello, i am breaktube from youtube...i have been an armored core fan since the playstation 1 days Happy"

i am an american...was looking for a nice forum to join to find some people who will be playing armored core 5 on the xbox 360

my xbox live gamertag is "Joe D Haze"

* feel free to hit me up online anytime *

You've got me, brother-- whenever I get ACV and Live again. x_x Hopefully in a coupla weeks. Keep an eye out for Red Hawk, my gamertag's TheMike09
(03-07-2012, 11:45 AM)breaktube Wrote: hello, i am breaktube from youtube...i have been an armored core fan since the playstation 1 days Happy"

Mad respects to you Salute Welcome to (T)RR
[Image: nines.jpg]