Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:01 PM
Faulty display for mobile browsers
Sometime earlier this week, the table borders on RR just stopped showing up; this is using safari on iOS. I know they're still there because the text and links are still im the proper places. The background is gone too, save for the header image. I think it might be a css problem. Hopefully something can be done? Big grin
Referring to the blog or the forum? If it's the blog, I'll check later. I don't have Safari mobile to test it on, though.
(02-09-2012, 01:03 PM)NiX Wrote: Referring to the blog or the forum? If it's the blog, I'll check later. I don't have Safari mobile to test it on, though.

The forum. Oh, it also seems that the post options are now on the left side again but at least the image buttons are showing.

Fonts have also been reset to default for the entire forum.
(02-09-2012, 01:07 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 01:03 PM)NiX Wrote: Referring to the blog or the forum? If it's the blog, I'll check later. I don't have Safari mobile to test it on, though.

The forum. Oh, it also seems that the post options are now on the left side again but at least the image buttons are showing.

Fonts have also been reset to default for the entire forum.

Which theme are you using?
I think the problem lies on how the safari browser renders web objects.
I tried both the default android browser and Dolphin browser and no weird rendering problems occurred.
You could try other web browser apps as a quick fix Happy
Ninja Ninja 
(02-09-2012, 03:58 PM)cabs Wrote: I think the problem lies on how the safari browser renders web objects.
I tried both the default android browser and Dolphin browser and no weird rendering problems occurred.
You could try other web browser apps as a quick fix Happy

Thanks! It worked. I'm using Sleipnir to reply now and everything is back to normal.

[-]
Quick Reply