Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:26 PM
PlayStation 3 Talk
yeah better safe that sorry I guess so 2 accounts it is

oh yeah its saying that I need a billing address before I can make purchases (making the HK one first)

what do I put there? my real address or another bogus address like the one I placed?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just go use a bogus one.
its asking me for a cc I dun have one and I dun plan on getting one ( the temptation would be to much for me XD )

What's up rr. Posting from my new PS3. Same as RAF's. Typing's a pain.
USB keyboards will do, NiX. LOL
(02-05-2012, 05:22 PM)NiX Wrote: What's up rr. Posting from my new PS3. Same as RAF's. Typing's a pain.

AMEN

now a question should I bother with registration of my ps3 and my games or I dun need to?

Registration for PS3 and games? You mean a PSN account?

Dude, if so, make a PSN account if you want to play online. Make a US account and work around the limitations if you have to; just google a bunch of postal codes for that specific state. Datablitz also sells PSN top-up cards for US accounts, in case you don't want to use your own financial account.
@goat: forgot I have a cdr king bluetooth keyboard. Works well. Tongue

@raf: i dunno either, but probably doesn't matter since we're not covered by official Sony warranty anyway.
(02-05-2012, 09:48 PM)NiX Wrote: @goat: forgot I have a cdr king bluetooth keyboard. Works well. Tongue

@raf: i dunno either, but probably doesn't matter since we're not covered by official Sony warranty anyway.

Yep, doesn't really matter. I've seen Filipino posters in the official Sony boards asking what to do due to the lack of an actual PH-based account. Other users just recommended bypassing it via fake addresses, or by making a HK/AS-based account with your paypal somehow tied in.
@NiX and CZ
Here's a little something to welcome your new machines. LOL

Anyone care to tally all the cameos? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
So far so good. And I just found out that our Panasonic TV at has Viera link, which lets me use the TV remote to control the PS3. Perfect for movies. Yay!
Have you guys tried PS3 Media Server for Windows? I'm quite impressed. Really easy to use too.
Firmware 4.10 just came out. I hope the browser really doesn't suck anymore.
yeah, didnt bother to use the broswer, but mainly because of the controller :p
Rant: I was going to buy Binary Domain for the PS3, but after downloading the demo, the game just crashes my PS3 so I'm now scared that the retail game might do the same thing Sad

It's weird though, other games work fine, but only the Binary Domain demo and Infamous crash my PS3 while playing for about 5 minutes. Every other game works fine for hours and hours.
...time for a new slim?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal BlitzKey 3 5,806 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: BlitzKey
  (And yet another) PlayStation 3 hack Twin-Skies 29 35,263 01-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk Sforza 39 36,359 12-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Let's Talk War Games Sforza 11 11,503 12-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  New Sub-$400 Sony PlayStation 3 NiX 7 8,977 11-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post: NiX