Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:10 PM
PlayStation 3 Talk
bump

nix I wont be tagging along anymore something came up that gives me a chance to get to greenhills early next week so Id just get my ps3 there.

now though I would like to ask mark and trace about that area they said that had cheap second hand games...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-01-2012, 07:10 PM)clonezero Wrote: bump

nix I wont be tagging along anymore something came up that gives me a chance to get to greenhills early next week so Id just get my ps3 there.

now though I would like to ask mark and trace about that area they said that had cheap second hand games...

CAHM VITH US EEF HYU VANT TO BUY. Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
SUR AYD CAHM VID HYU SHO VEN DU VWE BAY?

You talk funny, man. Tongue

I'll be taking my PS3 there sometime next week for a diagnosis. Send me a text about your plans, let's try to work something out.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Raffy, stop failing!
its called momentary drunkenness anyway texted you my reply

how the hell you make a psn account? and why is the phillipine page of psn without a sign up area?? what the hell do i do here ><.

Raf, magkano bili mo?
13k for the unit + 1 controller

(02-03-2012, 07:25 PM)clonezero Wrote: how the hell you make a psn account? and why is the phillipine page of psn without a sign up area?? what the hell do i do here ><.

There is no option for a PH account. You can either go with a Hong Kong-based one if you have mostly R3 games or a Western-based one if you have mostly R1 games.

I made both. LOL
(02-03-2012, 08:46 PM)clonezero Wrote: 13k for the unit + 1 controller

Sa GH ito? 12k cash sabi sakin sa datablitz. A controller is already included with the unit, right? Or do I really have to shell out some more for one?
13k is for a 320 gb ps3 + 1 controller if you pay cash 12k would be the one for 160 gb. its from a datablitz shop near my area.

@ fox

soo I just make 2 accounts to be on the safe side? and I read its with the dlc that one should look out for when its comes down to regions yes? oki then

Ah, cool. Yeah, may nabanggit din ngang 13k package na ganun pero di ko pinansin. Might get that package as well. LOL
I opted for the 320 as looking at the game installs ... wew XD and at least it acts like a emergency storage boat of sorts.

(02-03-2012, 08:53 PM)clonezero Wrote: Soo I just make 2 accounts to be on the safe side? and I read its with the dlc that one should look out for when its comes down to regions yes? oki then

It's up to you, old boy. I had just one account until i realized i couldn't use my US account to redeem the codes i had for my R3 copy of Space Marine. I then created another [Asia-based] account just for it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal BlitzKey 3 5,837 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: BlitzKey
  (And yet another) PlayStation 3 hack Twin-Skies 29 35,443 01-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk Sforza 39 36,519 12-28-2008, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Let's Talk War Games Sforza 11 11,559 12-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  New Sub-$400 Sony PlayStation 3 NiX 7 9,018 11-14-2007, 11:26 PM
Last Post: NiX