Current time: 04-18-2024, 09:37 AM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
PSN: JVBrothers
AC Name: Titay - hehe my GF!
Available time: 4am-onwards!
Gent's where's everyone tonight? It's only me and Goat sitting with 500K team points waiting to be used.
Sorry, I'll not be home till 1030.
Sorry, trying to make my damn Headset work. (I think this one isnt working since none of my bluetooth devices can detect it)
Work. Sad
(03-22-2012, 10:23 PM)Grim Wrote: Work. Sad

Work + School Sad
For other pinoy gamers, I suggest you check out AETHER Corp. for now until RR can get its shit together. I'll transfer over to that team for a while to help it establish itself.
im currently on the Aether Corp team. Im also learning a lot new things.

Right now Goon's Nest is the dominant team in the area. :-(
^ Yeah, that. I just woke up. I'll wait for the other members to go online so we can spend the rest of the points on them.

We still have the same points, so let's drop it for now; they haven't stolen anything yet. For now we'll be sending NiX to focus on supervising at RR's Aether Corps. so the Raven Republic team can have its own autonomous unit as well, like Crest HQ and its branch on ACNX, or The Alliance and Evangel's unit in ACLR.
EDIT: my bad, nix informed me that we're still okay.
PSN Id: Sirius140
RR ID: Sirius140/ Scott Green
ACV Pilot name: Sirius140
Available times: 4:00 PM - 9:00PM weekdays. Anytime on weekends cuz I have too much free time. Will gladly help out team members and sometimes prefer to work in groups. Depends if I have debts to pay off or new parts to buy for Blood Falcon. And please agree that "Oppress the Fess" sounds cool.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Current Roster:

# - ID - Name - Availability (Time / Day)

01) 00 - Leperman - Every day
02) 10 - Cabs - Every day
03) 88 - NiX - 8PM to 1AM / Every night
04) 22 - Amjting - Every day
05) 08 - HellHeart
06) 50 - Maitreya - Irregular
07) 01 - McCale - 5AM
08) 02 - Goat (Leader) - Every day
09) 04 - Sforza - Irregular
10) 09 - Grim - Irregular
11) 05 - Apple (?)
12) Fox
13) JVBrothers
14) Astralle
15) Renengeki
16) *Reserved* JE Magog
17) *Reserved* Ichi
18) *Reserved* Clonezero
19) *Reserved* Zefyr
each member should contribute a certain amount of team points per day. We should make a quota per day or a quota per week.
Hahah that's ridiculous and unnecessary. It'd be nice to have a lot of territory, but ultimately, there's no point (aside from trophies).

We're playing to win, but not to the point where we'll have a reason to get pissed off at each other.
(03-23-2012, 09:08 PM)atdsutm Wrote: each member should contribute a certain amount of team points per day. We should make a quota per day or a quota per week.

Is this serious or are you just trying to be an ass again? I'm pretty sure you realize that not everyone can be online that regularly.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,413 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 7,547 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim