Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:25 PM
Challange to LRP players
Good luck with this
OK i got a challenge for you most ppl say it's impossible to beat final Zinaida on LRP oh those who, have used CETUS arms otherwise know as a cheap way. I have beaten her with dual mgs (and a pulse rifle as a hanger) with roughly 1.9k AP left. basically my challenge is to Beat her and see how much AP you have left
Conditions:
1. No weapon arms
2. Have to beat her before she completely runs out of ammunition (not that hard to do) Ermm
Other than that good luck and hf Bang bang (seriously good luck) LOL

Edit: Feel Free to put you AC Design if you wish to help others in this challenge
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
I've beaten her by using a build with that dual wield hps. I just forgot the build itself
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(01-20-2012, 01:35 PM)clonezero Wrote: I've beaten her by using a build with that dual wield hps. I just forgot the build itself

Really?!! we both talking about portable final Zinaida right? o.O
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
yeah took a lot of tries of course but basically used a mid weight with a mid rocket + missile (forgot which but I believe micros) + rm3 + ???/??? main wield ( me thinks its where either hand guns (the new one that looks like a cross between a calico and the hp) or rifles ) + dual hps for hangers best ws/sw fcs with the fastest lock speed possible

get hit at few times as possible for the first part, same for the second part, spam everything else + back pedal + pray and when you see sparks flying from zinaida's ac bring out the hps and make sure they count.

I challenge you to a duel!
wait who? me or rexzo? if its me then don't bother I suck XD

RAFFY!!! I choose you! AATTTAACCK! BUKKACANNON!
Huuuuuuuurk *SQUIRT*

Anybody who thinks they're strong enough!
I would love to accept your challenge however umm how exactly? LOL
Anyway back on topic the build I used is a prototype of my Ominous Seraph build It's much like the Ragnarok dual mgs build like i posted before in the AC designs (b4 i decided to change the name) but quite a number of tweaks here and there, since it incorporates something similar to Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung builds

the damage output of mgs are too low IMO your best bet with zinaida is low ammo high damage weapons like hp, rs, or if you can manage your energy running away from her energy weapons.

missiles are normally a gamble unless you get the timing of when you shoot them at her down.

speaking of timing most people just memorize how she moves as she only has a set amount of move sets.

Lol then i guess that makes me a even better player in LRP since I can get her say "How are you so good" and "this must be fate..." LOL
What I do is when her hand Rail gun is Charging she'll usually come at me so I do that same thing since I have 2 mgs I end up beating her in that small damage race and besides that's the only way I can destroy her legs parts before she damages mine
Edit: And I usually drop my micro missiles + extensions + small rockets when I killed the internecine (so when I fight her my max speed is 479km/h) since her core kills most of my missiles anyway and good luck trying to hit her w/ rockets XD

ahaha nice basically zinaida is one of the hardest damage races you will ever have in the missions on lrp. but if you ware able to keep her in your lock box with your dual mgs to win then kudos to you I for one suck at tracking hence the preference for low lock time, high damage per shot weapons XD

(01-23-2012, 08:30 AM)Rexzo Wrote: I would love to accept your challenge however umm how exactly?

Play me at last raven!
@yourmom idk where u live @.@
@clonezero well fighting zinaida again and again help my tracking a lot since she's completely aerial In fact Zinaida route is the only one i keep doing in LRP since I know I'm not gonna win every time and going through the unknowns isn't exactly fun you know XD
In all honesty this is how i train in LRP