Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:35 AM
New to the game (and to the forum)
I've been playing video games for nearly 15 years now (it all started with "Ashes to Ashes" and that addicting Space Cadet pinball for Microsoft Windows), and I've been hearing about the Armored Core series for several years already. It's only now that I'll get the chance to play it due to the recommendation of a fellow gamer *gives a shoutout to Sforza* Big grin

So yeah, I'm gonna go look for some gameplay vids and hopefully get addicted to this game (and the forum), as well.
Hey! Big welcome. Smile And I love the username. Don't be afraid of going crazy around the forum!
Hey, big welcome here. Nice avatar too. Looks like something out of Armored Core Tongue

As for vids, my youtube channel has most of the Philippine Armored Core Tournament videos for Last Raven, though they're mostly old by today's standards. Nix's has better quality videos of our more recent fights, easier to watch on the eyes as well :p.

There are a bunch of other videos from different AC games all over you tube from both sides of the Pacific, but the ones I gave you are good starting points and lets you get a glimpse on how we play here Happy.

Hope you do become a regular around here, and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, as I mentioned the local AC community could use more people Smile

We also have an audiophile thread here:
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...287&page=9

(There's someone asking about which Fiio amp to pair best with Grados. Since you have both, I think you're better suited than me to answer the question) Ninja

(11-23-2011, 05:22 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hey, big welcome here. Nice avatar too. Looks like something out of Armored Core Tongue

Apparently, the Bracer guild has added an Armored Core squad to their forces to chase after sky pirate airships LOL They run on orbal generators LOL
Welcome to the forums!
(11-23-2011, 10:17 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(11-23-2011, 05:22 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Hey, big welcome here. Nice avatar too. Looks like something out of Armored Core Tongue

Apparently, the Bracer guild has added an Armored Core squad to their forces to chase after sky pirate airships LOL They run on orbal generators LOL

D'oh!

Just goes to show I haven't been playing that game for a while now.
Welcome to the boards and stuff o/

There is also a design thread if you needed help building an AC. Last Raven Designs
Do know that we could use another renaissance, so post away!
(11-23-2011, 10:17 AM)Sforza Wrote: Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay, as I mentioned the local AC community could use more people Smile

We also have an audiophile thread here:
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...287&page=9

(There's someone asking about which Fiio amp to pair best with Grados. Since you have both, I think you're better suited than me to answer the question) Ninja

I think they need help taking care of all the airship attacks from the bad guys Tongue

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome!
hello and welcome hope you like it here!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long-time AC fan joining this forum while looking for answers Evaris 3 4,782 04-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan