Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:59 PM
FA: Part Properties
first, let me say that i do not own ACFA, so please be detailed in your description of a particular mechanic if it's not a given.

here's the thing i want to know. i heard that certain parts have special properties that are unique to them and are not necessarily expressed as number stats. for instance, i heard that the WHITE GLINT core and arms do not allow for extensions (shoulder weapons). i also heard that the the AALIYAH head increases melee ability, but decreases long range ability (not sure on this one).

what are the special properties of different parts?
shit, we sold ours a long time ago, cant check the game anymore sorry
I dont know about the AALIYAH head giving increased melee ability i do know that the white glint arms and core dosnt allow extensions i would check other parts out for you but i currently dont have access to my ps3
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
I got so excited when I saw actual ACfA discussion but then I saw that the OP doesn't own the game and my excitement decreased over time continuing into my own comment. I'll be in tears by the end of this se
[Image: 43-Diddy-Ballin.gif]
"Armored Core is so boring; I'd categorize it with Tetris."
(10-08-2011, 11:38 PM)adiyel Wrote: first, let me say that i do not own ACFA, so please be detailed in your description of a particular mechanic if it's not a given.

here's the thing i want to know. i heard that certain parts have special properties that are unique to them and are not necessarily expressed as number stats. for instance, i heard that the WHITE GLINT core and arms do not allow for extensions (shoulder weapons). i also heard that the the AALIYAH head increases melee ability, but decreases long range ability (not sure on this one).

what are the special properties of different parts?

based on my experience with playing the game before, I don't think that there are hidden properties that boost parameters. Happy

(10-08-2011, 11:41 PM)atdsutm Wrote: shit, we sold ours a long time ago, cant check the game anymore sorry

yeah yeah put a sock in it! Chair
Ninja Ninja 
I could load mine up, but you might have to give me specifics on what to look for ._.
IIRC leg speed stats are gone Sad
@J.E_Magog
i wold think so, as the only things that would affect speed are overall weight and boost power
Or there could still be stats for the legs but they'd be irrelevant.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Core-part Preferences NiX 43 46,613 01-19-2010, 09:18 AM
Last Post: DarkFury