Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:49 PM
AC: How Do You Train?
LOL LOL LOL

The point is, the more AI's you fight, the more you will develop your own strategies and tactics against them.

Unfortunately, players may easily exploit this sort of strategy against players; they're dynamic, compared to the "difficult" AIs who just rush towards you, which are usually stuck with limited options.

For example, do you think a player who just plays against AI's (you may want to add 'skillfully' if you want) in GG or SC will simply win against somebody who has skillfully played and won against a lot of people in tourneys? It applies to gaming in general.
Glare ok i get it
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Are you even going to consider kai.
Heres the thing. I work for a att callling which means my scheduling is mostly work and getting stuff settled with the home i just moved into with my fiancee and our son. But if someone give me the info of about how to get kai setup it would be helpful ..only have pc, psp go, and wii system currently
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=1704
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

not anymore XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Energy Plant, Energy Plant, Egg Plant, Energy Plant...
As I was told. Energy Plant vs Zinaida or Crow

But then, I got the hang of it. I now fight both in the Ruins stage where it's a bit difficult to out-maneuver mobile opponents.
Compared to Energy Plant where I at have at least a 1.5k to 4.4k AP lead, Ruins bring it down to a 0.8k to 1.1k because I have to outrun, turn and fire all at once. A nice 2/3 of the stage are tight obstacles too that might trap you if you don't know what you doing. It's fun.
'Signatures are overrated.'
you can do some training against the AI. in the same way that a wrestler uses different training machines/exercises to train certain areas while he's not competing.

use different AI's to train different aspects. for instance:

- use Sight Hawk to train against aerial opponents (matter of fact, i saw some PACT matches where the grand finals was between a mid i think and a light that did the same DFA tactic as Crow, but without the OB)

- someone like the PLOW reverse joint TR to practice maintaining good defensive mobility and AA lockbox control (which is not easy, trust me)

basically what i'm saying, is use AI's with exceptionally different styles to train different areas of your game. and use the exact same AC setup each time. also, i think the AI that fights most human-like (with the exception of not juking anything but missiles) is Bolt. this is the only person i see as a regular sparring partner.

remember: fighting against a wide variety of tough AI's is still better than fighting the same human that uses the same tactics over and over - you'll just get accustomed to fighting that style, and when someone else different comes along, you'll fail so hard it won't even be funny.
Yeah. That's what I was taught. Though back in MoA, I'd just finish it over and over since there are loads of opponents.

Zinaida, Rimfire, Crow, Elk, Liger or 2 Servals are those I train with. I've been fighting in tight stages with no or high enough ceilings.
I tried to add Oracle but the guy's stun is just too high for the frames I use.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Just backpedal and damage race with oracle. over.

Elk is still arguably the best aiming training you can get. Bad rising speed, but the up and down nature while having you dodge missiles is a good thing. Try fighting liger with a zoning type ac, then follow up with a close range type for a diff approach.