Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:50 PM
Socom Fireteam Bravo 3
psp online 3rd person shooter
So I've been playing this gaming since I came out last year and its still a good shooter for psp. online play is decent not counting the hackers who freeze rooms. Other than that issue the game is still good. I have'nt seen many good players besides the originals who started with me when we started last year. Many of the original clans like [107],[M4H], [ ](ghost unit) and [BMP] have kinda died down. Wondering if anyone here on RR plays this game for psp. if so you need to play with us some time on the USA server. just look for "inteller" im a 4 star general and a deadly sniper if u piss me off. lol . My favorite weapons are the f90, scar-lw, AS-50, ak-103, and ag-94. If you find me just say "Raven Republic" and ur rr username I'll know its a fellow rr member Salute
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....