Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:53 PM
Dead Space 3...no surprise here
yeah as the thread says...

i am really not surprised there will be a Dead Space 3 considering how successful the game is...

forgot where i found the post/article i was just browsing around game websites and such yesterday and found the post...somewhere >_<
Part 2 didn't feel like a proper sequel.
true true part 2 felt a bit "lacking"
anyways, can we borrow dead space 2 btw, i want to see how the story goes
I have Dead Space 2 (R3) in case you need to borrow it. On next Tuesday though. LOL

What seems to be lacking in DS2 imo is that it's much less scary than the first. DS2 felt like playing Doom due to the enemies just being thrown at you for almost every room you clear, reducing the scare factor.
maybe because of the lesser mystery factor than in DS1. DS1 had you like "who the hell are these creatures" type of scenario and storyline. And what creeped me out is the hidden "Nicole" message
I'm a huge fan of Dead Space.. I have dead space, dead space extraction(Wii), and dead space 2. I also have the books and comic also. but ur right d.s 2 was really lacking. I played d.s 1 and i gave me nightmares for 3 wks ..dead space 2 i barely moved lol. but if a d.s 3 is on the horizon they got big shoes to fill.
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
yea the only thing that got me in Dead Space2 was sticking a needle in ur own eye god my own eye hurt from watching it and to bad u dun end up killing the ubermorph like the hunter from Dead Space 1
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dead Frontier Lord_Leperman 17 22,809 06-22-2012, 09:00 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dead Space 3 Goat 2 4,473 06-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Dead Island Doom Trigger 9 10,731 09-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Goat
  Artemis Space Ship Bridge simulator Twin-Skies 2 4,455 04-21-2011, 11:07 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Dead Space series atdsutm 6 9,155 12-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Red Dead Redemption Twin-Skies 3 5,100 08-26-2010, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Hempire
  Dead game franchises Lord_Leperman 16 21,401 11-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  IMO, The Space Marine Dreadnought>Protoss Dragoon wanzerfreak 6 7,714 05-25-2007, 11:09 AM
  I've been dead.. Etienne_Noir 8 8,999 04-07-2007, 08:41 PM
  Space Cowboy Doom Trigger 5 6,353 02-21-2007, 02:48 PM