Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:30 AM
Lrp: Mercury *staple*
3rd pvp ac (can be used in missions)
This one ac took me almost 3hrs to make, due to restrictions and testing of ac parts that would fit the weapon set and ob function. I think i will consider this ac to be my new staple. Does well in arena and works wonders on missions. Also this my first time using the lotus engine on a ac that has laser rifle combined with a ob function so if theres something else that can be used in the lotus placed that has that same refresh rate but better energy cap. please leave comment

Head: YH14-STING
Core: CR-YC010/UL2 hanger
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: LH07-DINGO2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: G01-LOTUS
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: KARURA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL13L-GORGON LASER RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: WH05M-SYLPH MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH69H HANDGUN
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O05-HISTON,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,
Clapping I'm proud of myself...lol
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Looks really good. You can also try GRIFFON instead of GORGON. And you can consider not carrying the SYLPH under the PIXIE3. PIXIE3 already has more than enough ammo.
the sylph is kinda a LAST resort if im up against a highly mobile core possibly also mosst borderline lightweight. And one thing i notice is that i eat through the 800 rounds with ease going against those type of cores.. but i will still consider it thanks We're not worthy
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Looks great!!! the lotus with the dingo2 will make this pretty fast, even with a full weapon load. I also like the variety on the hanger load out. nice ac!
If you run out of PIXIE3, it usually means you're firing it from too far away. If you can get used to firing it only at shorter ranges, you'll find that it has more than enough ammo. Smile
Yeah you got a point there..Wish there was more people with psp's that played armored core but everyone i know says its to technical and dont like it Glare
Like NiX said, you could try GRIFFON instead of GORGON. I've had better uses with GRIFFON than GORGON in long-medium range combat, although I prefer GORGON in short-medium range firefights.

Overall it looks good to me as well. Just take note that the durability of the DINGO2 isn't that high though; it breaks often if you're not careful. Salute
err ..wow i tried it but that things too drainy...i had to recharge 2x
GRIFFON's one of the best, most accurate weapons in the game.
yes it is but the drain for my setup is too much, what i'll do i will make a design that can take the drain from the dual shot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Potential Staple NiX 14 12,437 11-18-2006, 12:21 AM
Last Post: Grim