Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:30 PM
LR: Calicule -I
Yeah, that's a negative one. A downgrade with prolly a diff purpose though.
I did say something about making another variant or two on one of my ACs when I couldn't leave the COUGAR alone. No OB this time though. LOL

Armoring Parts:
SPIDER (shell)
U2 (0,0,2,8,0)
LEMUR (0,0,5,5,0)
COUGAR (0,0,2,8,50)

Internal Parts:
GULL (accel)
F73H
LOTUS (output)
ANANDA (Cooling)

Attacking Parts:
GAR
69M
Arm R: RL
Arm L: GRIFFON

Optional Parts:
AMINO, ES, SS, L+, CODON, MARISHI, R+

Rather than the usual 0,8,2 on the LOTUS, I had to use all the points on output because of the GRIFFON and COUGAR. Currently looking for optimized defense with enough speed (preferably at least close to 400) rather than the other way around before.
really dont understand this one....
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
It's a design which is supposed to fight somewhere around medium-long range combat. Basically the first Calicule AC was supposed to be a high-def sniper with enough speed to move around the map.

This one is something I based on one of the 5th RR Anniversary matches, specifically arch_angel's. In short I made something with 2k shell and EN defense with around 400 boost speed to dodge the other projectiles while trying to compensate for my sporadic carelessness in fights. It has a short radar range though.
Have you considered UA instead of U2 if it would benefit you more.
But you definitely have more than enough def with the spider/lemur/cougar anyway.
I did. The thing is, I've never wanted the UA on this design because I was thinking of putting hanger parts in this AC, not to mention I'm also trying to prioritize speed (defenses still are currently my first though, but I don't want the gap to go too far). Maybe when I have something that has about at least 420 boost speed. Anything usually below 400-380 is too slow for me.
Not fond of the COUGAR. I think you ought to just man up and slap on the FA. =P
Hahahahah I guess I'll end up having two variants again. This will never end until you all give up. LOL LOL LOL

I think I'll be using FA or another leg if I play competitively though. I just hope COUGAR isn't as useless as ICARUS (or was it ICURUS?).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Calicule Goat 7 6,531 08-22-2023, 08:27 PM
Last Post: NiX