Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:51 PM
Pin Prick
I just love using this design too much! Even tho it isn't even mine.

Frame:

Head | Core | Arms | Legs
S2 | 99UL | FL | DINGO2
0/3/1/6/0 | 0/3/0/5/2 | 1/3/1/5/0 | 0/3/1/2/4

Internals:

Booster | FCS | Generator | Radiator
GULL | F73H | LOTUS | ANANDA
0/0/2/8 | -N/A- | 0/10/0 | 0/0/10

Armaments:

Inside | Extension | R Back | L Back
-N/A- | RM3 | NYMPHE | 69RA

R Arm | L Arm | R Hanger | L Hanger
RS | Fenrir | 69H | Wraith

Optional Parts:

AMINO | ES | SS | 79L+ | CODON | GOLGI | HISTON
--------------------------------------------------

Paint (all camo)
0, 50, 0
75, 50, 25
65, 60, 55
65, 60, 55 (Head is 0, 200, 0)
65, 60, 55

Notes: 8003 AP, 1529/1574 def, 392 GBS (479 after dropping Fenrir)

nice to see someone use the nymphe. when added with ext firing shots are smooth as hell great overall design
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
I always loved the Fenrir on the left.
(08-12-2011, 07:38 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: nice to see someone use the nymphe. when added with ext firing shots are smooth as hell great overall design

Everybody uses nymph. It's either nymph, 69m, mv, harpy or canons that you see on the backs of acs.
(08-12-2011, 09:17 AM)your mom Wrote:
(08-12-2011, 07:38 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: nice to see someone use the nymphe. when added with ext firing shots are smooth as hell great overall design

Everybody uses nymph. It's either nymph, 69m, mv, harpy or canons that you see on the backs of acs.

Lol mom beat me to the punch with regards to nymphe
its not that, im talking about the nymphe 1. I used to make acs with that until people gave me shit about using nyphme 1 told me to use something else.also i really didnt see that many people use it as much
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
What missile systems did they recommend? Nymphe is pretty good. lots of uses for it. Ob salvos, single missile pokes ala 69m, and good pressure. pretty decent ammo pool, damage, missile tracking, etc. Don't see anything wrong with it aside from the lack of 4 additional missiles compared to the 69m LOL
omg thank you...they always said something like the nyphme 2 or something i never used, normally i was something that i thought that was too drainy or i didnt use at all
(08-12-2011, 11:13 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: omg thank you...they always said something like the nyphme 2 or something i never used, normally i was something that i thought that was too drainy or i didnt use at all

I use the Nymphe2 as well, but its missile trajectory is too random for me.
Also... Gratuitous Number of Lock-Ons.

Nymphe is the way to go. And it's rare for me to see the Fenrir in use. Wow.
'Signatures are overrated.'