E/SCR
E/CND
ECMP
L-AXL
L/BRK
R/INIA
CLPU

[Image: ninetails2.jpg]

Basically, spam the verts and extensions then drop them. Be aggressive and backpedal when things get too hot. OB strafe and hook to disorient the opponent. NEVER STOP MOVING. The end.

EDIT: OH LOOK! A VIDEO!
In a world of black and white, you are the only one in color.

Generation of Metal, an online visual novel by Setsuna, currently in development hell.
cool design..confused me with the screenshot and then it said Silent line but ok.I had to load up silent line on the pspgo and equip the ac parts and its pretty damn good..my only question is that why didnt you use the 066 legs...better mobility without drawbacks
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
I take my snapshots in LR since all the parts are there and the scene just looks cooler, haha. I didn't go with 066 because they are a ton lighter, but with 1000 more energy drain it really kills your ability to be sporadic with the OB. The better landing stability of the SRVT makes you lighter on your feet. The only legs I would consider in place of mine are the ORDER, but then I'd be a glassjaw.

Generation of Metal, an online visual novel by Setsuna, currently in development hell.
yeah i realised that after i made the post.. ob and drained hard..wait if you was looking for less energy the rve and spine would have been better..both would have decreased defense but with the missle most matches would be short...but it i is 1v1 design..kinda a double edged in a way
...lol i jst did ob missile..
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Well, the point is spam the missiles, and if you need to drop them before they're empty, that's fine. Just keep a distance and try to stay out of the opponent's field of view while picking them apart with the DR. Once you ditch the missiles you become massively faster, but you still need the defense to survive what hits your opponent manages to land. It may not be the fastest, but I built it like this to manage the verts without being OW and slow at the start of the match. Spamming while OBing and then ditching the verts is integral to Ninetails' playstyle. From there it's all about moving around the opponent.

lol very good my dear wattson..because thats the first thing i did i guess i come from playing last raven too much. Spammed with the vert, dropped those and ob'd and bunny hop'd around the enemy ac until the ac is destroyd Same set up works for last raven with some changes to internal parts. Are you playing silent line on playstation?
Yup. I like to pretend the PSPGO never happened. Domo

EDIT: Added a video to the first post.

According to the builder, you can squeeze in the HADRO arms on this design which boosts defense significantly compared to the REX arms. :p

Otherwise, the build is already good. The verts were nasty back in SL and coupled with the hand weapons, made for an easy to use weapon system that can hit anything up to mid range.
You know what? The Hadro are a good option. They're only a little weightier and a little drainier, but the defense is a great trade-off. They really suck if you employ a blade, but with DR the reaction speed is much less important.

Color me convinced!

watched the vid and tried the same exact match my only question is the piloting skills. Now dont get me wrong I'm not trying to be a douche over here and beside i play by myself alot but why didnt you just dump a couple of vert shots first then with rifle combo. mg are deadly close range and soon as you ob'd he was right on ur tail. Just curious on that. overall its very damn good. got me looking through my sl gamesaves, but most of my ac's are mission based with op-i Ermm one other thing i noticed your evasion skills...moar bunny hopping!!!!!
Haha, yeah. I haven't played Armored Core in like five years. Let me get some practice in tonight and I'll upload a proper gameplay vid. Salute

I'll be waiting then buddy but until then keep up the good work...moar designs Salute
Definitely need to move that lockbox around some more!
It's cool man, once that rust is removed I'm sure you'll be putting up some awesome stuff. Keep it up! :p