Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:17 PM
Figures/Model Kits
Yup, Blueframe nga.. balak ko nga repaint eh(yoko kasi nung pagka-blue nya :tongue: ).
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Yep, Astray Blue Frame Second L. Ginamit ni Gai Murakumo laban kay Rondo Ghina Sahaku sa GS Astray na manga.

Meron konting scene nung laban na yun in anime form sa GS: Never Ending Tomorrow sa PS2.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Medyo malabo kasi eh...
:mellow: Nakakatakot si Fox...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Oct 20 2006, 01:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Oct 20 2006, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Medyo malabo kasi eh...
:mellow: Nakakatakot si Fox... [/quote:61c126f256]
Bakit naman?

Is it the avatar?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nah dude, I think it's this...

<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Blue Astray ba yun?[/quote:bb1acc490c]

then

<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yup, Blueframe nga.. balak ko nga repaint eh(yoko kasi nung pagka-blue nya :tongue: ).[/quote:bb1acc490c]

tapos biglang

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Yep, Astray Blue Frame Second L. Ginamit ni Gai Murakumo laban kay Rondo Ghina Sahaku sa GS Astray na manga.[/quote:bb1acc490c]

I agree, you sound scary. LOL

EDIT: Now you look scary as well, lol!

Those are some awesome models though DT. Especially them Deathscythes, godly. Magkano isa niyan, and how long does it take to assemble?
I agree that was scary :bigsmile: ..

TY for the remark Godhand

BTW

Deathcsyth [100] = mga 400-600Php na lang ata
Deathscyth hell [100] = 500-600 Php
Deathscyth hell Custom [100] = 1400-1600 Php
All can be found in Greenhills(diff locations)

It took me 2 days to assemble Deathscyth custom. It sounds scary but you can assemble them in an about an hour or less. The reason that It took me that long cuz I often do something in between assembling model kits, I don't assemble from ground up in one go(well until I became obsessed with painting them). And now for my next project I'm planning something more than painting detail. I'm planning on painting all the white parts of this
[Image: ban934111box.gif]
into metalic black :mellow: .. Again wish me luck on this undertaking guys(hope I don't mess up)
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
ang sagwa ng 1/100 destiny gundam wlang wings of light buti pa yung 1/144 meron
It feels like they're running out of ideas for gundam designs...
Destiny actually has element from Gundam G...
Don't you agree?
What elements?

I'd say that Destiny took more ideas from Zeta Gundam

The main character falls in love with an enemy pilot (Kamille Bidan-Four Murasame, Shinn Asuka-Stellar Louissier). Both girls go to an early grave sometime in the series.

The hero's first mobile suit gets handed down to another pilot (Kamille's RX-178 mkII to Emma Sheen, Shinn's Impulse to Lunamaria)

A certain gold-colored mobile suit (Quattro's Hyaku Shiki, Cagalli's/Mu's Akatsuki)

Huge transforming mobile armors (Four's Psyco Gundam and Stellar's Destroy Gundam)

Hair colors: Kira Yamato and Amuro Ray have brown hair, Athrun Zala and Kamille Bidan have blue hair and Quattro Bageena and Mu La Flaga have blonde hair.

Murrue Ramius, Talia Gladys and Emma Sheen play the sterotypical older woman/mentor to the main characters (Murrue-Kira, Talia-Shinn, Emma-Kamille)

Dami pang ibang reason, di ko lang maalala ngayon.
I meant Gundam Destiny...
Arms, Chassis, Wings...
Feels like Burning Gundam...
actually everyone is correct.

gundam seed destiny was released as a gundam anniversary special
to commemorate the different elements from the
previous gundam series.

So it is no surprise that wa have the core concept for
the impulse, the gold akatsuki and ......[please refer to
fox message] :bigsmile:

NEWS: for the gundam collector out there, i am planning
to sell my destiny [1/100], strike freedom [1/100],
red frame astray [1/100], freedom [1/100 MG] model
kits at low prices. Once i have confirmed something,
i will be placing it on a new thread along with the prices.
So stay tuned.... :ph34r:

fox: i meant the show itself, i have fixed my post to make it clearer. :excited:
Ninja Ninja 
Oh , that one. Sorry, i thought you meant the show itself, not the mobile suit.

Visually, yep. It rather resembles the Burning or God (depends on what version you watched). However, i've noticed that the weapons seem to come from earlier versions, like the Railgun from the Blast Impulse/Launcher Strike, the Anti-ship sword from the Sword Impulse/Sword Strike and the weapons from the Force Impulse/Aile Strike.

The Palma Fiocina cannons on the Destiny's hands do remind of the Burning's Bakunetsu God Finger Attack.
i just finished painting + customizing CR-C9OU3. i used gun metal(spray), red metallic(spray), flat aluminum, chrome silver, gloss black and metallic gray.
dami ng parts, yung isang hita is made up of 14 pieces.
[Image: CRCR-KIT-FIN-SMALL.jpg]

eto for comparison with other mechs & mini man:
[Image: AC-SCALE.jpg]
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Oct 27 2006, 08:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Oct 27 2006, 08:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I meant Gundam Destiny...
Arms, Chassis, Wings...
Feels like Burning Gundam... [/quote:39a136624e]
baka eto

R-Back (Sword Strike Gundam)
L-Back (Launcher Strike Gundam)
Arms "both" (Shining Gundam)
Wings (V2 Gundam)

yung lng :tongue:
<!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Oct 28 2006, 01:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Oct 28 2006, 01:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> POST [/quote:76233b449e]
Beautiful stuff man. It's kinda weird seeing Cascade Range in red, but originality and aesthetic appeal of the AC to the owner is what matters, after all. :tongue:

Gano katagal mo ginawa yan?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core Figures/Model Kits Fox 844 1,064,941 10-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  painting questions on nineball ver model kit zinaida1988 0 4,702 12-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: zinaida1988
  Looking to possibly buy an AC model kit, looking for suggestions and advice. Sligs234 6 12,141 04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  help: model glue Quarter Tilt 2 7,077 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Advice on Kotobukiya model kits. Sligs234 10 22,964 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: lumiere
  Anime figure or model kit part 2 Fox 18 24,624 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: cabs