Current time: 03-29-2024, 08:56 PM
Figures/Model Kits
<!--QuoteBegin-GodHand+Oct 28 2006, 10:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GodHand @ Oct 28 2006, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin-jonevangelist+Oct 28 2006, 01:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jonevangelist @ Oct 28 2006, 01:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> POST [/quote:616fe6f082]
Beautiful stuff man. It's kinda weird seeing Cascade Range in red, but originality and aesthetic appeal of the AC to the owner is what matters, after all. :tongue:

Gano katagal mo ginawa yan?[/quote:616fe6f082]

its not the cascade range anymore i already replaced some of the parts. one week ginawa.
Jonevangelist: Astig sobrang ganda ng AC model mo! Inggit tuloy ako :tongue: Excellent work with the painting.
jonevangelist, can you run me down on how you painted your kit step by step(cuz I knw you hafta do "something special" to show metalic/glossy colors [or did the spray all the work?]..)?
If it's not asking too much can you include the "brand of spray paints and where to get it"

Ty in advance :wink:
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
ok DT, here are the pics of the materials i used for painting. i painted my kit piece by piece. then painted on the smaller details then assembled the kit.
i only sprayed the metallic surface, nothing special about it. use tamiya paint kasi plastic friendly. madalas may mga nagbebenta ng tamiya paint sa mga hobby shops around metro manila, di ko lang alam yung presyo. kung gusto mong makatipid talaga bumili ka ng airbrush, kahit mahal you can save in the long run dahil controlled yung spray ng airbrush, mas malinis pa yung painting. magastos yung canned paint, halos walang natira dun sa 100ml metallic red na ginamit ko.
check mo din yung types ng paint na binibili mo, meron FLAT, GLOSSY, CLEAR at METALLIC.

[Image: coloring-ac-mat-copy-1.jpg]
di ko alam kung ano ang kinalaman ng superglue sa pagpipinta.
LOL dun sa "malinis na tubig." Ang linis nga. XD

Sorry, just had to say that.
Your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me jonevangelist :wink: ..

Thank you for the detailed run through your painting fiasco.
I think I'll just invest cash in airbrush.
Another question Master(hehe :bigsmile: ), if I (if ever) bought the airbrush, will the tamiya paint sufice or do I need to use any other type of paint..?
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
yep, pwede din gumamit ng ibang paint kapag airbrush.

yung malinis na tubig tatawagin ko sanang tubig kanal.hehe.
I learned and salivated...
ANGAS~!

Ano na pangalan nyan ngayon?
'Signatures are overrated.'
model kit painting tutorial i searched in yahoo. i hope you find this useful. my paint techniques are obsolete! noob!<a href='http://www.dannychoo.com/blog_entry/eng/213/Gundam+Modeling+Tutorial/' target='_blank'>http://www.dannychoo.com/blog_entry/eng/21...eling+Tutorial/</a>
astig waheheh
Finally finished painting my AC. That was one hell of a half-week for me, i think i'm still high from the paint fumes.

The finished product wasn't as good as Jonevangelist's so sorry in advance for disappointing you guys.

Here are the pics from start to finish.

Unpainted parts frames
[Image: frameunpainted.jpg]

Building manual
[Image: manual.jpg]

Core parts (painted)
[Image: framecore.jpg]

Joint parts (painted)
[Image: framejoints.jpg]

Leg parts (painted)

[Image: framelegs.jpg]

Arm parts and others (painted)
[Image: framesilver.jpg]

Front view
[Image: front.jpg]

Top view
[Image: profile.jpg]

Rear view
[Image: rear.jpg]

Side view
[Image: side.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
A few more pics

Size compared to a 1/100 Gundam Deathscythe
[Image: sizecompare.jpg]

Weapons

69M Machine-gun
[Image: 69M.jpg]

HYDRA Multi-missiles
[Image: Hydra.jpg]

KINNARA Micro-missiles
[Image: Kinnara.jpg]

LB4 Laserblade
[Image: LB4.jpg]

PYTHON Railgun
[Image: Python.jpg]

RP3 Rocket Launcher
[Image: RP3.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
THis pic i really like.

[Image: Orion.jpg]
Here are some poses. Sorry about my lack of imagination pero i'm still a little wary about putting the kit through its paces by trying out its full motion-range.

[Image: LBpose.jpg]

[Image: lockandload.jpg]

[Image: MGpose.jpg]

[Image: Pythonpose.jpg]

Music playing as i was finishing the model
[Image: U2-80-90.jpg]
U2 - Best of 1980-1990

Belting out "I still haven't found what i'm looking for" while putting together the last few pieces was really awesome. Ang daming bote na binato sa'kin!

Damn i hope i save up enough to get Oracle real soon.
Awesome! Big grin

More and more people building ACs, I see. Kailangan ko nang makisali. XD

<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Belting out "I still haven't found what i'm looking for" while putting together the last few pieces was really awesome. Ang daming bote na binato sa'kin![/quote:225170b860]
Lol, tamang tama yung kantang yun kapag may nawawala kang isang maliit na piece. Smile)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core Figures/Model Kits Fox 844 1,065,243 10-13-2019, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Fox
  painting questions on nineball ver model kit zinaida1988 0 4,703 12-31-2014, 02:46 AM
Last Post: zinaida1988
  Looking to possibly buy an AC model kit, looking for suggestions and advice. Sligs234 6 12,144 04-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  help: model glue Quarter Tilt 2 7,080 01-13-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Advice on Kotobukiya model kits. Sligs234 10 22,971 04-02-2012, 12:11 AM
Last Post: lumiere
  Anime figure or model kit part 2 Fox 18 24,628 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: cabs