Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:46 PM
Hades MK-002
Heavyweight Assault Unit
Exclamation 
Had this ac in my game saves for awhile now and figured i'd post it. Not big on heavyweights but with this one is purely firepower. Originaly it started out as a Foxeye assault unit i made so mant changes to the original design i renamed it Hades 2.0 after my middlewieght verison a couple of posts back...

Head: YH15-DRONE
Core: CR-YC010/UL2 hanger
Arms: CR-A71S2
Legs: LH13-JACKAL2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-YF02H2
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: CR-I78R2 ROCKET
Extension: CR-E81AM ANTI MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WB75MT TRIPLE MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WB91LGL LINEARGUN
Arm Unit R: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)
Arm Unit L: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA
Arm Unit R Hanger: YWR29PU-RUKH PULSE RIFLE
Arm Unit L Hanger: YWH14PU-ROC4 PULSE RIFLE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

=+ PAINT (GENERAL) +=

B.C= 55.55.55
A.C = 135.135.135
O.C = 20.20.20
D.C = 200.30.0
J.C = 90.90.90

[Image: rakdos-demon.jpg]

LOL I WISH Shock
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Tripple missiles aren't that good, they weigh too much for what they do for you. A much better option would be RM3 extensions and 69M missile. I do not know why you have a cannon on a biped, but that's your thing.
I make to different types of ac's...one for missions and gameplay and the other for show.. this a "show" ac.. if a make a mission quad or tank ac it would have cannons. But my show ac's are based from the vr/ex arena setting where everyone has op-i. would be better if it had the KARURA but this desigin i really dont use..
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....