Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:26 PM
That friggin' new guy
Greetings fellow Ravens,

I found your website as I was browsing AC5 news, and realized I wasn't a member to this armored core community yet. I haunt a few other AC forums, and figured joining here was probably a good idea.

Been playing the franchise since the pizza hut demo disc that was released in the 90's, and fell in love with it immediately. That said, my favorite game in the franchise is a toss up between master of arena and silent line.

As far as hobbies go- I'm currently running a few roleplay games (my username is the last name of my character in said games), some of which are inspired off of the armored core and front mission mechaverses, and upon their conclusion- i will be attempting to make them into a graphic novel style format, and/or uploading them to the web.
I also enjoy watching movies, reading, painting and spending time with my friends- including my *soon to be* wife.

Well, that's it. Thanks for reading.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Glad you liked our ACV news. We're hoping it turns out good so that AC communities everywhere can start picking up again. Smile

RR tries to cover a wide range of interests, so feel free to post wherever. Have fun!
hello and welcome McCale :3
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Welcome to the forums, McCale!
Welcome to the boards o/
hello and hope you like it here!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yo, welcome to the Republic, McCale!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thank you all for the welcomes
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Welcome aboard!
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]