Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:44 PM
AC: Judgement
My trademark AC
She is the star of the manga that Im currently working on. And i bothered to make her build. Its similar to Fox Eye though. Ill show you my drawing of her later.
Pilot Name: Counsel
AC Name: Judgement

Head: H07-CRICKET(cooling max)
Core: CR-C06U5 hanger(cooling max)
Arms: CR-A88FG(cooling max)
Legs: LH13-JACKAL2(legweight max)
Booster: B03-VULTURE2(booster heat)
FCS: MONJU
Generator: G02-MAGNOLIA(en output max)
Radiator: ANANDA(cooling max)
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: CR-WBW94M2 DUAL MISSILE
Back Unit L: CR-WBW94M2 DUAL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WH05BP BAZOOKA
Arm Unit L: CR-WL95G GRENADE RIFLE

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: CR-WH98GL GRENADE RIFLE
sol def+, en def+, Codon, Cooling+, Sight lock+,missile lock time-

Sorry, i cant really remember well OP part names.
Color scheme is like SUNDIAL

Well, whadaya guys think?
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
Is it for pvp?
Only for PVP. i guess. i cant use it well for missions. Besides fair AC fights.
Hm, then I foresee lots of problems with it.

The biggest problem would be its ND+ND lockbox. Last Raven is a game where you'd ideally want as big a lockbox you could get within reason. Something like SP+SP or ND+ST are already pushing it in terms of lock-size. The only way you can get away with sizes that small is to have a right arm weapon that locks virtually instantly, and is accurate. SP+ND or ND+ND are both basically impossible to work with in PvP if the other player knows the proper way to close and punish it, let alone playing against something that's running Jackal2 legs, which are slow.

Magnolia could lead to un-needed heat problems, and provides an excess of energy that you'd ideally need in Last Raven (Lotus and G91) For something like this that doesn't stress energy so much, you can reasonably get away with Lotus, but since it'll probably be on the defensive more often, having G91 to give you excess bar while under pressures situations seems ideal.

U4 is an entirely better alternative to U5. Cricket breaks rather fast, and I can't see you using it to compensate for lack of energy defense, since you're using the low shell defense FG arms. If there's any lightweight head you want, you should probably look into Eye, Eye3 or Queen.

Other heavyweight leg alternatives to look at instead of Jackal2 are S3 or AP. FA is a good midweight leg alternative. That dual missile launcher isn't overly accurate, but I'll choose to leave them alone as a stylistic choice. The dual verts are actually rather vicious and harder to dodge, especially if the opponent is already distracted.

To solve the lockbox issue with the arm weapons, you should look into BP+ another left arm part that's WS or ST lock. HP, 69H, R3 are all good choices. The left arm missiles can be fun too. If you're looking for an arm grenade launcher, then use 81G on the right, and HP on the left. Run them on F73H fcs.

You made me realize a lot of things.
Since it doesnt use EN weps, you recommend G91 instead.
Ive been using queen a lot, maybe Ill use Eye.
im aiming for the feminine stye like fascinator, so Ill try to use s3 instead. Thanks.

Ill try HP, although it has a little ammo.
Hp may have little ammo, but it sure hits a lot, even more than stuff with more ammo like sylph or 69h. Swear, it's worth it Happy