AMINO
EC
LA
L+
CODON
MARISHI

frame colors - black with gold trim
weapon colors - all black

Created out of need for something fast and still hard-hitting. Spam away with the missiles until the extensions run out. Drop the extensions but keep pinging away with the missiles until your enemy gets annoyed and moves within range of the arm-mounts. Speed is ample enough to run rings around most other frames unless they've got similar agility. AP on this one seems decent enough given the lightness of the frame, though defense is pretty paper-thin.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Everything seems to be in order here. I love the speed on it. And I'm assuming you just forgot to note the ES optional part. Smile

Only thing I'd suggest is LIMPET instead of F73H for a much bigger lockbox. Missile range will take quite a hit though.

Also consider S2 head + 69RA backradar instead of the EYE.
I'm ok with eye in the situation. I'm not too much ok with energy drain tunes on ananda, and the tunes in general. I feel more optimization could be made, especially if you tested for defense tiers.

You could also try using /UL2 in place of /UL, and no hangar under pixie3, then using the extra weight for RM3 instead of gar.
As mom said, the pistol under the PIXIE3 is not going to do much good unless you are planning on dropping the machine gun prematurely.

I would use the extra weight for a GAR2 instead for an extra two shots.
Jager-class units have recently been popular eh? More or less yeah, what they said. The extra 69h under the pixie3 seems excessive, but I do know where you're coming from. Tongue
I believe in being thorough and prepared. But i'll still take your suggestion for a test run. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You COULD convert the two 69hs to two wraiths for the extra 1-2 points in speed Tongue
I run something similar to this with s2/RA+helios+FG on g91/v2 and p3/s2. Pretty fun.
Fuck protoss.
I would drop all the cooling tunes on your frame and then put them all in defense, until/unless you test for defense tiers. If you test for defense tiers, I would put all your extra non-beneficial defense tunes into weight or cooling. Either way, eight tunes in energy defense or maybe even shell defense should get you at least at least one defense tier higher. Tune the Gull to 100% Heat since the accel doesn't affect lightweights much and because you'll have lower cooling from getting increased defense. I would only untune the heat after you've tested for defense tiers, so you're sure you're not taking any more damage than you have to take. I would also tune Ananda 100% for cooling as well.

100% Heat Gull + 100% Cooling Ananda = Surprisingly Cold AC
- Only works on lights and light mids. Anything around or under 7,000 total weight, basically. Anything bigger will need some accel tunes to keep LR weapons missing.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
(06-20-2011, 10:16 PM)arch_angel Wrote: Jager-class units have recently been popular eh? More or less yeah, what they said. The extra 69h under the pixie3 seems excessive, but I do know where you're coming from. Tongue

*decloaks*

I've seen this setup before... Hmm... :3

Looks good to me, although methinks V2 would've been somewhat better on this thing... Accelerates much faster and doesn't burn up nearly as much, with only a negligible drop in top speed. The only reason I picked Gull was because I all but maxed out the tunes on accel (and because V2 would make my top speed drop below 500). No, it still doesn't burn up anywhere near what one would expect, but it's a gamble not everyone may be willing to make - and may not always pay off anyway. xP

Also, which leg part's L2 again?

When the next meet comes I'd be honored to try my luck against this baby. Smile

*decloaks*
Vulture2 would make it accelerate slower as well as have a lower top speed.

Acceleration isn't a stat that is uncorrelated to your top speed. Let's assume you have two ACs with 500 acceleration. One has a top speed of 200 and the other has a top speed of 400. The AC with a top speed of 200 will accelerate significantly slower than the AC with a top speed of 400, even though they both have the same booster acceleration speed. That's why I said that tuning for acceleration on Gull for really light ACs isn't particularly worth it. It's not negligible, but it's not a game breaker either. Especially for underweighted lights. Once you start to pass the 6500 total weight barrier you start to see noticeable gains in acceleration from tuning Gull. Noticeable as in noticeable in frame data, you probably won't be able to see it with the human eye in standard play.

He definitely shouldn't change to V2, though. Gull with full heat tunes on a lightweight AC is 100% superior to V2 on a lightweight AC with any tunes. The only case where this could be different is if you build your lightweight to have very, very poor base cooling. Not being able to break 15,000 cooling, for example. That's more of a design flaw in other parts of the AC than in the boosters, though.

What I'm saying is, he's more likely to suffer losses from an OH centered genbust than from a slightly lower acceleration.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
coz lightweight legs are agile, that's why GULL's low accel doesn't hurt in these cases Happy

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
lightweight legs being 'agile' don't have anything to do with it, it's just total weight and gull's high boost power.

http://armoredcoreuniverse.net/forum/ind...wtopic=604
I agree with you if that's the case LOL

maybe i'm just soaked-out with some of my low max-speed designs Happy

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"