Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:25 PM
The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
One of the games I'm personally looking forward to a lot this year. Also, another epic trailer. Follow the instructions below LOL

1) Pause the video around 6 seconds
2) Open a new youtube tab.
3) Find "Mind Heist" from inception
4) Mute this trailer and play them at the same time.
5) Holy shit

Looking very nice... especially with Mind Heist playing. LOL
No Skyrim thread? RR, I am disappoint Sad

The wait for a new Elder Scrolls game is over! After 6 years of waiting...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

I'm getting it (the PC version) for my birthday this December (My 18th birthday, mind you.)
Only a normal copy though. Apparently the collector's edition costs a whooping 10.5 k Blink (I'll just use that to get something that'll last me longer than 3 years, thank you very much...)

63 Amazing Things We Saw and Did in Skyrim Article

Wiki : http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/The_E..._V:_Skyrim

I'm going for my "Dynus" build. And if I calculated it right - I should also be able to fit in some "Alejandro" abilities Big grin

LYCANTHROPY HERE I COME.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
"10.5 k "

i know stuff here tend to be overpriced but that's a huge difference XD
will probably part of that kind of money for a new scanner or a decent monitor (probably need one for work stuff, you know one monitor for the final artwork the other monitor for all the menus so that they wont get in the way when i view how the final artwork/animation will look like...just like a typical animation/game studio set up) XD
Wanna go Khajit Spellsword build this time

Bombard them with spells them while charging in them switch to Dual Wield/1hand and shield (not planning to get block tree but might as well bring a shield just in case) At Close Range (2 handed got boring Tongue in oblivion for me)

when the battle gets hectic use some sort of stun spell/dragon shout/skill or sometime and kite and blast them again...then close in again

yeah that sounds fun... XD

how about you guys any idea what builds you guys planning to try out?
Well, I do not have the game yet to know about the game mechanics this time around, but if anything, it will be the spell immune (100% absorption) archer with over 100 speed that I have for the last game. Needless to say, it will get boring pretty soon just going around pincushioning everyone without repercussion. Roll eyes
(11-14-2011, 09:42 PM)HayWire Wrote: No Skyrim thread? RR, I am disappoint Sad

The wait for a new Elder Scrolls game is over! After 6 years of waiting...IT'S FINALLY HERE!

I'm getting it (the PC version) for my birthday this December (My 18th birthday, mind you.)
I'm going for my "Dynus" build. And if I calculated it right - I should also be able to fit in some "Alejandro" abilities Big grin

LYCANTHROPY HERE I COME.

We've had a Skyrim thread since June Smile I'd like to think other members asides myself and Grim were excited for it too. Very advance happy birthday! Better have all your parties before starting the game, because you'll have no life afterwards LOL

The build you want would need to get you into the inner circle of one of the guilds, it's going to take a while unless you put the main quest on hold indefinitely while working on all the requests. The joining quest alone took me maybe three hours to complete.
(11-14-2011, 09:44 PM)RoninFang Wrote: Wanna go Khajit Spellsword build this time

Bombard them with spells them while charging in them switch to Dual Wield/1hand and shield (not planning to get block tree but might as well bring a shield just in case) At Close Range (2 handed got boring Tongue in oblivion for me)

when the battle gets hectic use some sort of stun spell/dragon shout/skill or sometime and kite and blast them again...then close in again

yeah that sounds fun... XD

how about you guys any idea what builds you guys planning to try out?

Your build would probably be based off the paralyzing enemies and then dealing damage while they can't move. Pretty good Smile You might have some problems with dragons though, since they do ranged damage. I'm sure there's a way to make it work but I haven't familiarized myself with dual wielding yet. Some people have made very strong dual wield battlemages though.

The character I'm working on now is a stereotypical sneaky thief/assassin type, wood elf. She dies pretty quick if she gets caught, but deals a lot of damage especially when combined with archery headshots and poisons. Very different from my oblivion character who used sword and shield with backup magic (Breton).
"Your build would probably be based off the paralyzing enemies " XD

if things gets hectic but more or less will be nuking while they are still are far away or charging in

yeah dragons will be a issue since i wont have the block perk....maybe ill find a way to work around it
duel wielding looks fun in skyrim

probably go sword and mace combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqd8UeS4Aw4
"Some people have made very strong dual wield battlemages though."

i am sure there will a be a lot of people planning to go duel wield melee/magic or melee and magicXD since you now have two hands to work with the left and the right wakekeke
And the game mods arrive.

Rainbow Dash cutie mark for werewolves!
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=284
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

I died laughing.
Currently looking for another dragon to slay just so I have an excuse to play this song Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDE2VQzghp4
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Spell Sword is fun XD but tricky to work with

possible combos

dual casting destruction (increased damage but have to have same destruction spell in both hands) + impact (most dual casted destruction spells will stagger enemies) + augment fire lvl 2 ( all fire destruction spells times 1.5 damage) + burning flame (if enemy is at critical hp when hit by fire spell they will flee...hehehe run in panic XD) + fireball ( more or less fire bolt spell but its a spread attack..)= grenade XD...and what ever is left switch to dual wield...slice and dice

"maybe when you guys get bored try making a white long haired male character and once you do the fireball combo since they running in fair, use wall of flames...while everyone is running in fear and play "one winged angel" as background music...what makes this work also there is also a one handed sword in the game the looks like a katana (not as long but it will have to do) XD...you get the idea

going sword and mace combo for dual wield not double sword cause there is a perk in the one handed tree that allows maces that 75 percent of the damage of maces will ignore armor...so at least i have something against heavy armored enemies

dragon shout to knock them off if things get rough...then combo with fireball or the elemental wall spells to give me time to recover and maybe when i feel leave some elemental runes XD

frost spells (not as powerful as fire spells but they sure slow the enemy down) at close range to slow them down if i need to play space backing away

only problem with this build its a more or less a pure offensive build...no block perks and such and a little heavy or/and light armor perks

so going defense for this build is not such a good idea what the heck i am not big fan of going defensive anyways

Either I'm a strange gamer or my friend is just a casual one. :T

She started a week earlier than me. She's currently a level 12 Argonian.

I played for roughly 4-5 hours. I'm now a level 10 Argonian. In Master mode. XD

TBH, the game is a lot easier in comparison to Elder Scrolls IV and Dragon Age. I guess that's why... XD;;
XD

in 6 hours or so about to be level 11...

i think were just used to somewhat supposively hard games Happy

I've concentrated on exploring and doing side quests so my level isn't as high as if I grinded from the start. It's a sandbox sort of game, so it really depends on the style of the player.

There's a lot to see in Skyrim. For example, did you know tree stumps have ants crawling on them?

Or that one of the dungeon created by a blind race has items arranged by texture?

Take time to read the books too, they give lots of interesting historical information on Tamriel Smile
Am on Master Mode too, was level 10 at the 6 hour 30 minutes mark, then I started using dual Bound Sword whilst I upgraded the ASPD for dual wielding... my Conjuration shot up to 50, my One Handed shot up to 46, among other skills I've been using so far... lo and behold, am now L14 and a half after two hours, and I've only killed the first dragon in Whiterun this afternoon XD

I think I'm a little too mesmerized by my suicide build tendencies. Kill or be killed o3o. Am a High Elf(because I play humans all the time, so I'd like some change... and that extra Magicka is delicious) I'm hopped up on Magicka + equipment and Magicka Regen equipment. Am only wearing Robes and a hood with Fine Leather anything else. At first as a Spellsword I used a 1h weapon on my right and a Novice Destruction spell on my left. I got annoyed at first because most things caught up to me as back pedaled, but I had fun at this stage. After I started using Bound Sword x2 and Stoneflesh, a lot of enemies fall with one or two power-attacks, while those that don't get staggered so much I don't stop power-attacking until they're smushed. Basically it's Stoneflesh > dual Bound Sword > RUSH IN AND START HACKING > ???? > Profit!

Giants still send me flying like a rag doll though. It's fun watching my corpse just fly into the atmosphere XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modding Skyrim XD RoninFang 4 5,936 05-23-2012, 06:28 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  The Elder Scrolls Online HayWire 1 4,101 05-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart