Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:57 PM
Voltron Force
New series

"This brand new animated series based on the classic Voltron: Defender of the Universe series and features three new cadets who train alongside the original team to unlock incredible new powers and discover the secret origins of Voltron."

They're raping my childhood. Sad
Quote:and discover the secret origins of Voltron.

I bet they'd change it from Japan to some wowoshusharnebula x-planet 9.

one of the rare times an animation studio in the U.S. give credit to an animation studio in the philippines XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S3GetVtgLg

check the ending credits

....which reminds me got an update from toon city few days ago...baka late july pa daw start ng employment/training because there still finishing up pa daw un voltron force before they can start ung training/employment ng new hirees so for now i need to at least prepare my tin card

........>_< excited and scared at the same time when the thing at toon city starts >_<

and the guy who interviewed me ...nasa ending credits din...under pala siya sa modeling team Tongue
The CG is nice. But the 2D stuff is horribad. Sad
character designs are lol
Hmmm watching Voltron Force YEY…It’s finally not region blocked

It’s actually pretty good for a remake XD only gripe is 2d still need works

But the script is actually well written, the 3d is beautiful, animation for the 3d is smooth…2d lightly choppy but then again these are full sized characters anyways with a lot more detail so cant blame them

I like the new lion designs…each lion design is unique…hmmm

What also surprised me is the voice people involved in Voltron Force

Let me put it this way…

Rarity here is a evil general…(all we need now is Prince Blueblood as her minion)

The Singing Voice for Pinkie Pie…is now the female lead character (who is apparently manlier than the other 2 male main characters >_<…great I keep seeing this character’s head as a cupcake now)…I just hope she does not suddenly break into song…actually Haywire manage to tell who Pinkie Pie was

Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash is “PRINCESS” Allura…talk about irony XD you got two manliest characters of the mane 6…turned into a Princess LOL…what even makes me laugh is Allura pilots the “Blue” Lion…what is Dash’s skin color? XD great every time I see Allura in the show I keep picturing rainbows at the background…>_<

The industry is a lot smaller than it looks >_<
LOL XD

episode 14 last scene...>_<

first thing comes to mind...Pinkie does love to party >_<
...grr no episode 15 yet T_T roninfang ish sad
rather old news pero ngayon ko lng nakita

XD

http://www.voltron.com/#/news/single/vol...e_partners

WEP + THQ...>_< how will that turn out