Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:49 PM
Greetings all
Hello all, I am Deemer and I'm American not Filipino.
I know a handful of members here from way back in the day on other forums. For those that don't know me, I'm no stranger to Armored Core or its community. for over 10 years, the ACG had been my home, where I was admin alongside Timerlane. after retiring from Armored Core recently, I for whatever reason was drawn to your forum here. probably because there seems to be a more universally active community here.

Raven Republic has been I think the largest provider of the latest AC related info and media for years now.
so I wanted to try give anything I can back to your community for all its done for the AC world.
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
Hey Deemer! Welcome! :p
Welcome to the forums, Deemer!
WELCOME....<-Pretty new as well
Oh hey welcome to RR :p.

I remember ACG too, that's where Nix is active and found about RR through him. Your forum has been one of the longest surviving AC communities on the net, which is quite an achievement considering a lot of AC forums just start up and die after a while.
Yo, welcome to the Republic, Deemer!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Welcome to RR Deemer.
I like your vids.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Welcome o/
Thanks for the warm welcome, glad to be here.
though I'm not sure what I have to contribute to any part of the AC community other then my handful of vids at this point *shrug*

It always makes me happy to see a fun and active AC community, so I will def pop in once in a while.
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
those videos are more than enough! thanks and welcome!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

hello deemer, enjoy your stay in RR!

OHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHHO
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]