Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:19 AM
new AMV by Deemer
Holy crap its Deemer...
updated link and info 6/30/11

greetings members of The Raven Republic....having retired from Armored Core in general, I have shifted my focus from making Armored Core videos, to making Anime ones.

here is a new AMV by me, that I have on, on and off for a while now. I finished it recently in order to submit it to a local anime convention AMV contest. so cross your fingers for me, lol.

Team Avalon Presents - Kings Legend - megaupload link

I decided to carry over my AC team name "Team Avalon" as my editing studio. eventually, whenever Setsuna gets a new computer, he will be releasing vids under the name as well. Much thanks to Clefj for making the studio logo for me. I liked the idea of seriously jumping back into editing under the new studio name, with what I guess you could say is a themed video...Studio named Team Avalon, band named kamelot, Song about King Arthur, anime about mecha knights. *shrug* well I found it amusing, as simple as it is, lol.
anyway, I had a lot of fun making this vid, and I learned a great deal in the process. I def think this one helped me sharpen my editing skills.

be sure to leave any kind of feedback. it goes a long way to motivating me to make more lots videos.

also, if anyone cares enough to follow my activity, I should be relatively active thru my AMV.org profile.
Holy shit Dee, you're here. So I guess this is a welcome and a goodbye?

I'll definitely check your vid out.
I guess you could say that, but who knows. perhaps one day when I'm far less bitter, I will be able to come back and enjoy the AC community again.
The fan content sections everywhere else are kinda dead, and I talk to most of the still active ACG vets via messenger, so I don't really have much reason to even log in anywhere these days. I know fan generated content involving all things anime/mecha is a good part of this place. so perhaps that will draw me to this place every once in a while to share whatever I'm working on. even if I am completely retiring from the Armored Core series. *shrug*
So I checked it out. Your editing skills have definitely gotten much better. And Escaflowne footage always makes for great videos.

For those of you who don't know, I believe Deemer was responsible for this:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RsfvxDhdjmw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
lol, indeed. I think my "I be an Retarded" vid was actually the first AC vid I ever made, and also the easiest.
there was no way I coulda predicted how quickly that one spread across the AC community. most people find it funnier, when I explain that the flapping "chicken" AC in the vid, was not some staged thing or even done on purpose.
Haha I don't think I ever heard the story behind the chicken AC.

It's too bad you've retired. LR is a fine game.
it was during a 4 person FFA match at the cross arena in SL.
Mirshan had died in the outer hallway, so his screen was stuck staring out from where he died. when my AC ran across the camera it was in the middle of changing fire modes on the zook arms. when we saw it do that "flapping" thing we found it funny, so I ran back to the camera and started just goofing around. ending up with the "chicken dancing" that you see in the vid.
so we just recorded it, found the weirdest song on Mirshans PC, and I tossed this vid together.

meh, I hated LR. incomplete/untested game mechanics killed AC diversity. all the LR tourneys I went to were so boring.
"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
Haha I don't think I ever heard that story before. I hope Mirshan and Sets are doing ok.

Sorry kiddos. You can continue your discussion here:

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2661

Smile
aha, my apologies.

here, I got another one for ya.....
I don't remember if I ever posted this vid at any of the forums or not. if you have never seen this, its a vid of Setsuna and I demonstrating a glitch in SL where a player can actually get outside the arena with the help of another.

SL glitch Right click, and save as

"do you know what this is? neither do I, I made it in my sleep...I put a button on it. I wish to press it, but I don't know what it would do" - Gune from Titan AE
I think I was able to catch that one on your YouTube before it went down. It's really great to have a new member providing original content. Tongue You probably should make an introduction thread for the benefit of the people here unfamiliar with you and ACG and etc etc.

Here! http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=76
yeah, your probably right. especially since I seem to be sorta settling in here, lol.

I was trying to sign up for youtube again, but its pissing me off with this whole link your google account crap. I wish they would find an easier way to do it, rather then asking for a phone number in order to get a code.

Alright, I'm back up on youtube.
so anyone thats interested, feel free to visit my Youtube profile to keep up with my latest work.
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeemerAC

all thats up atm, are my three oldest AC music vids.....more to come later.
Update bump...sorry for the double post
here we go, I finally got around to compressing and encoding a proper high quality version of the vid, with a credit frame at the end.
this ones looks and sounds much better, and is a smaller file. so anyone interested in keeping the vid, this would be the one to get.

......enjoy

Team Avalon Presents - Kings Legend - megaupload link
Shameless self promotion bump, but with new link.
seeing as Megaupload is dead along with my links, I just wanted to post a new link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMM98QI8IpM