Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:43 PM
Plamo and figure Stop-Motion Animations
Well, technically this is still plamo, since i'm pretty sure all the mobile suits are HGUCs. LOL

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
If you've got 3 seconds of your life to spare....
From the same guy who brought us the video above.

He's got so much more awesome stuff in his youtube channel.
Who is this guy/girl? All of his/her vids are so good. Attention to detail is there, not to mention super smooth animation.
(06-02-2011, 10:57 AM)Grim Wrote: Who is this guy/girl? All of his/her vids are so good. Attention to detail is there, not to mention super smooth animation.

The smooth animation is especially noteworthy when you realize there's the panning camera. O_O
(06-02-2011, 11:14 AM)NiX Wrote:
(06-02-2011, 10:57 AM)Grim Wrote: Who is this guy/girl? All of his/her vids are so good. Attention to detail is there, not to mention super smooth animation.

The smooth animation is especially noteworthy when you realize there's the panning camera. O_O

That too. And cotton balls for dust clouds. Smile

Not exactly plamo but it's pretty much the same thing. IIRC one of our members did some plamo animations too.
Yeah, R.Leonhardt did a pretty good job too!

Not plamo. But still stop motion. And still pretty damn good!

Animation is not that smooth compared to others i've seen but the last few scenes are pretty LOL-worthy.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
"Yeah, R.Leonhardt did a pretty good job too!" XD

at least i have another person in mind maybe i can get as an animator in the future...that if he will still be available and if i ever do get to make my own animated short or something...though still have to guide this little pup a bit...he is still skipping some of the animation principles...i do understand though animating a real life model has its differences as compared to a sketch or 3d model but still...hmmm

XD

like the Iron Man versus Bruce Lee one the most
More stuff from the same guy i posted earlier. There actually seems to be some sort of story shared ongoing with his works.

What's in the box?
That AC sounds and Alteisen camera shaky thingy! WIN!
Fuunyaah~

=D
Flau, showcase mo na series mo dito!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nix's Plamo Diary NiX 0 386 01-13-2023, 08:16 PM
Last Post: NiX
  Stop-Motion Gundam Fiction Project R.Leonhardt 45 50,822 05-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Anime figure or model kit part 2 Fox 18 24,624 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Last Post: cabs