Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:55 PM
LR - Simple Questions
Heat Discharge = heat generated when laser blade is engaged. affects your AC, not the enemy's. this stat doesn't really matters after all.

um...about the blade swings

examples...too many to mention Chair

lower right to upper left

on mid legs
>light arms + mid core
>mid arms + mid/light core
>heavy arms + mid/light core

on light legs
>light arms + mid core
>mid arms + mid core
>heavy arms + mid core

lower right to upper left

on mid legs
>light arms + light core

on light legs
>light arms + light core

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
wow. didnt know that swing differs on each build. currently using the elf3 and i find it nice. range is pretty short but it cools down fast enough to be able to hit a couple times when you manage to close in. very good (highest i think) heat rating so just a few hits and you can make your target overheat. lighter than the moonlight too.

anyway, quick question. whats fastest way to get credits?

trying to buy all the parts so i can just build build build, but its very easy to run short on creds. currently farming the tank type AC in the arena, just before the Lucifer AC. im tempted to just cheat with ARMax ~.~

so yeah, whats a fast way to get more credits?
(09-08-2010, 11:17 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: anyway, quick question. whats fastest way to get credits?

The ELF3 owns so much its not even fun to use it... especially if you know how to use the blade wave. Jason

I'm assuming that you have finished the game at least once already. If so you will have unlocked the Free Missions options. With that option, you are pretty much good to go with the credits. Doing the mission Defeat Jack-O or Stop Last Assault Attempt will earn you quick money with minimal risks of dying (they are both incredibly easy if you know what you are doing).

If you have not unlocked the Free Missions, you'll need to grind with the VR arena. Unfortunately they don't exactly have the same payouts as they have in AC3 anymore... Glare
ok i'll try redoing those missions. thanks
ELF3 is really good. MOONLIGHT is decent but a bit drainy due to its "Irregular high stats" but still a good blade none the less. LB4 is good too for quick slices and its long blade,giving you a chance to hit your target even at somewhat of a long distance though depending. I have noticed something with only certain blades.

Well lets see if i can explain this clearly. Well when i blade with an AC that has a blade on it for some weird reason if i time it just right...my AC moves further then expected. If anyone knows what im talking about please explain this to me. It would be greatly appreciated. Smile Like lets say your AC blades about 5 to 6 feet(This is an example of what im talking about) for some reason when i time it right...it moves like up to 10 to 12 feet.(I know this isnt really logical but its the best way i can explain what im talking about :p) Haha
[Image: AC-3-1.jpg]
@Sacrus
the only time ive managed to move much farther than the normal lunge is when theres an elevation change. either a ramp up/down, or very small cliffs, like in the open air arena. also, if you time a boost right after that, you get to move immediately. no need to wait for the AC to move back to a ready pose.
Does anyone know what unit of measurement is used for the power sources in game? For example, the G91's untuned output is rated at 10990. Is this in joules or in watts/kilowatts?

Okay, okay, it's not an actual gameplay question but just something that's been bugging me lately.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Horsepower!!!

I have no idea.
It could be implied that it's just a power supply with a tremendous amount of output, while the boosters and the cores have engines themselves so it's probably using either KW or W. Correct me if I'm wrong but afaik about 10KW (10000W) is the power of a high-output diesel generator used as a back up or a portable power supply that can last thousands of hours. Sounds fitting for an AC generator to me.

I think the "engines" located inside the boosters and OB cores are a fusion of air, this, and car engines; aircraft engines are light and powerful, but have low initial accel, while car engines are about 2-3x heavier. It may use a fictional unit, or it may either use Thrust or Horsepower for the boost speed. I'd like to think that the OB core and booster "engines" in the AC era have somewhat been perfected or advanced to another generation.

Of course, go look for sources if you're curious; I've already closed my tabs and it'd be a pain to look for them all again. LOL
What exactly is underweighing? What are its advantages and disadvantages?

oh, and hi!
[Image: 43-Diddy-Ballin.gif]
"Armored Core is so boring; I'd categorize it with Tetris."
Underweighting is simply weighing less than the maximum capacity that your AC's legs can carry.

And starting AC Nexus, the more underweighted you were, the bigger the bonus to your speed.
Thanks. But to be clear are we talking about underweighing from 400-600 or 1000-2000 weight points?
I don't know the exact factors and formulas used by the game, but the bonus is most noticeable when underweighing maybe a thousand weight points.

Try building an AC on lightweight legs, say the PANTHER. And then, without changing anything, replace the legs with, say, DINGO2. Note the increase in speed even though your AC's total weight increased.
I think it has to do something with the weight of the legs(?) and the percentage of an AC's free weight over its max leg weight.
Thank you, this will certainly have an affect on my future designs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV questions Saika Darkmoon 6 13,107 08-23-2012, 07:07 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt