Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:38 PM
zero's stories - feedback thread
comments, suggestions, violent reactions
please put your comments and suggestions here. just make sure to specify the story you are commenting on.

----
some background on The Invasion:
one idea that has always been stuck in my head and joked around with is "wouldn't it be nice if video games/MMOs came true?" the thought was interesting to me because heck you can loot gold from monster and dont need to sit on your ass eight hours a day for measly pay. girls would be wearing awesome sexy armor, etc etc. anyway, after more thought however i got curious just how the fantasy world and real would clash together. how would the real world handle the whole dispute with Sauron and the Ring? or if a dragon was set lose in a metropolis. these kind of questions were strengthened by movies like Cloverfield (not exactly fantasy, but its real world vs massive monster), Reign of Fire and the Harry Potter series. so yeah, this story is my attempt to answer those questions.

ok, with that out of the way, you can read it here:
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2503

looking forward to comments, suggestions, etc ^^

thanks

edit: btw, Arnel is a reference to Arnel Pineda (the way he looks at least). i thought of the guy coz the vocals of Dragon Force sound like and look like him to a degree XD
Yo.
I remember us talking about the stories you just posted from last time we were going home from Tagaytay?
Those it?
'Signatures are overrated.'
yup. they're not very good tho XD
(08-16-2011, 02:10 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: yup. they're not very good tho XD

A kid's gonna read it so it's fine. This'll look better with drawings.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-16-2011, 03:28 PM)Serene Wrote:
(08-16-2011, 02:10 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: yup. they're not very good tho XD

A kid's gonna read it so it's fine. This'll look better with drawings.

actually the target audience isnt children. its only written that way ^^U so yeah it fails hahaha
I liked the Zombie one.

Zombies! That part stuck with me. XD

I'm on the process of reading the others. :p
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Discussion Thread - "A Raven's Broken Wing - Repaired" White_Rain 2 4,223 01-18-2014, 01:10 AM
Last Post: arrui
  Armored Core Fanalogues: The Discussion Thread Airrider 7 7,598 10-18-2012, 11:15 PM
Last Post: Airrider
  Armored Core: Exhibito, Fabulam - Discussion thread Saika Darkmoon 0 3,129 08-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Saika Darkmoon
  Armored Core: Resonance - Discussion Thread illusion B* 1 3,654 06-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Second Life Discussion thread HayWire 5 6,839 01-22-2010, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Sforza