Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:22 AM
LR: Core-part Preferences
I have to disagree about Uranus not being good, as it's about personal choice in whether you use it or not, whether you think it's good or not.

I know LCC and a few others consider it low tier but then they also consider some rifles low tier when they clearly are not.

It's one of those things you're going to have to make up your own mind about.

It's like T98 for example, he's a Cougar2 nut. but that's his opinion about the part.

Mostly I'll use 99UL and UL2. and maybe the occasional Cronus
Welcome to the forums lionheart.

Uranus is gimmicky in that it can work against certain ACs (close range OB/ST lights) but flat out fails against everything else. Having the lowest heat res in the game hurts it quite a bit as well. E2 is similar but without the en drain (this is a huge deal) and has a slightly higher heat res. Ammo regen on close range EO may or may not be an issue depending on what you're fighting (usually not). I honestly can't remember which one is more accurate. I'm leaning towards uranus, but the fact of the matter is, you need to be directly in the opponent's face for either to be effective.
Thanks LCC, for welcoming me to these forums.

I use E2 as well as Uranus, admittedly not as much anymore as i would rather have the hangers than the EO.

I used it more often in NX-NB and in the beginning of LR, but i have lost some interest in using it along the way.
E2 for mid-light AC, while URANUS will fit with pure lightweight AC.(IMO)

and about my preference core, standard core or crest's OB sometimes, U4, CRONUS, and /UL are my best core.

btw, long time no see for you 2.
Purely lightweight need the HELIOS!!!! Insta speed pawnage. (Well, to hell with the CAMS)

And P.S:

COUGAR2 is good. It's universely accepted. Its the second leg in the entire game that can make you go as fast. (the first one being the DINGO2)
Of course, I'm not taking in account those things known as.... Hovers.

People ain't like the UA here? XD
[Image: t98sig.png]
(12-09-2009, 11:08 PM)Terminator98 Wrote: Purely lightweight need the HELIOS!!!! Insta speed pawnage. (Well, to hell with the CAMS)

And P.S:

COUGAR2 is good. It's universely accepted. Its the second leg in the entire game that can make you go as fast. (the first one being the DINGO2)
Of course, I'm not taking in account those things known as.... Hovers.

People ain't like the UA here? XD

It's a lovely, cheapass core. Probably the reason why nobody posted it here is because it was banned from using hanger parts excluding caterpillar legs (at least, in RR), and most of the members' LR schematics posted here were made to fight each other.
I think the UA's a given. Even restricting hangers on it doesn't make it look any less attractive.
UA's still always advantage except option slots, but that's not my problem.
(12-10-2009, 10:46 AM)NiX Wrote: I think the UA's a given. Even restricting hangers on it doesn't make it look any less attractive.

You and your banned AC LOL
Banned ACs are za best. They make you feel so godly...

They also make the opposing side feel so noob when you beat them within a few seconds by jousting them with MPX arms... XD
[Image: t98sig.png]
lot's of banned AC are best. and many of banned parts, I like LORIS at the most.
(12-12-2009, 03:33 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote:
(12-10-2009, 10:46 AM)NiX Wrote: I think the UA's a given. Even restricting hangers on it doesn't make it look any less attractive.

You and your banned AC LOL

La akong ilegal na AC ah! Bordering lang, pero hindi ilegal. =P
Pag ikaw may hawak ng kahit anong AC nagiging illegal yang gamit mo. Pareho kayo ni Rick. Ahaha :LOL:
'Signatures are overrated.'
oh T98, it's not our fault you're a C2 freak. :p

but that's not a bad thing either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Armored Core: Verdict Day Lord_Leperman 364 433,006 01-21-2024, 06:46 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  AC3: I think, i just hacked armored core 3 Serph 4 6,786 05-26-2012, 02:33 AM
Last Post: Serph
  FA: Part Properties adiyel 8 12,094 10-20-2011, 05:15 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LR: OB Core Discussion NiX 26 29,709 04-28-2011, 11:55 PM