Hawken
Mecha FPS

Someone do the frontpage feature, please. =/
That looks sexy o3o
HOLY SHIT THIS LOOKS SO GOOD.
Reminds me of SLAI LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
O_O

to the RR Game Development Team dapat ganyan benchmark natin sa next project XD lol...(if we can get more people to help >_<)

i am guessing ung environments ang matagal gawin sa game project na yan XD

@medusa
look closely at the animation kahit ganyan quality lng ng animation habol natin for this game project, simple movements lng muna for now
@Ronin:

(medusa doesn't know Filipino! LOL )
XD my bad
look closely at the animation were aiming for that quality of animation for this game project, simple movements but clean
doubled checked the group that made hawken not sure if i got the details

team of 9 people
all of them studied game design formally
all of them have a hell lot of time to work on it since that well their not working yet pretty much this is there work

also it was posted in other game/art/3d related forums
most people liked the environment work the most everything else about the game is just so so

i heard from an interview that most of the 3D stuffs were re-used and almost everything in the game are re-used.

for example building boxes are placed in a unique way and even some weapons are incorporated part of the enviroment.

the lead also said that their team never worked in a rush pace.
ic hmmm

well probably sa environment we will be doing a lot of reusing pero do it in way na hindi halata

"the lead also said that their team never worked in a rush pace. "

though baka sanay na kasi sila sa case natin not of all us are coming from a game design background closest would be probably me , some of my friends, jin and some of the kilala ni jin already, sila goat,aruren, medusa not sure what course siya though...did i forget anyone else hmmm

wala ata sa atin galing game design na course mismo parang hobby lng XD

and malay mo maybe this isnt their first time, sa case natin first time natin gagawin natin eto so were new to this
Hawken's enlisting players for the closed beta. https://playhawken.com/?ref=15hmpuwg

Then they'll like, give you a callsign reservation when 3 people have registered under your referral, which doesn't really matter to me. LOL
I'll gladly skip this if there's no MW/AC-ish elements involved.
Sadly, I don't think there'll be any. There's still MW Online anyway.

I'm still going to play it either way though; it's Carnage Heart minus the TPS view and AI programming. LOL
Here's my latest RJ build !!! oops wrong thread! Facepalm
[Image: duhmoredcoar.jpg]
(02-09-2012, 04:38 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Here's my latest RJ build !!! oops wrong thread! Facepalm
[Image: duhmoredcoar.jpg]

LOL that certainly looks like something from Chromehounds!

On the other hand, mine doesn't look like it'll be arriving any soon, so fuck the game and fuck its developers. It'd be nice to watch other people play it though, as it gives me more hints and stuff like that as to how and where they get and use their concepts.