Current time: 03-29-2024, 11:03 PM
New to RR
Show me the way~
First of all hello to the Raven Republic community and thank you
NiX for showing interest in my post about the BlazBlue: Philippine
community.

I found RR via google trying to search for anymore lurking
blazblue filipino players who wants to join in the BBPH fun.

We have a very (and I mean very) active community of BlazBlue players
here in the NCR Region and we'd just want to spread the word to anyone
interested in joining the community.

Links over here

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthrea...s-the-Time

and here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=163854303630576

and also here

http://www.pinoy2dfighters.com/

Drop by the links if you guys are interested in joining us play, either for fun or tournaments.

So far the BBPH community has had 3 Ranbats, a Tag-Team battle, 30 man Team-Battle, Grudge Match witch an average of 40 people joing the events, and lets not forget loads of casual games around the areas in; Makati, Manila, Cubao and Las Pinas.

More info on the community at the Dustloop site so stop by if you guys are interested which I hope you guys are Big grin

Thanks a bunch and more power to the Philippine gaming community!
Hey, welcome again!

It's really nice to see organized local gaming communities. RR's trying to run a similar operation, but for a much more niche video game. But we're also fighting game fans here. Any interest in Armored Core 5 on your end? Tongue

Anyway, feel free to advertise your events on our billboard section.
Welcome DIMEBBPH. Bloom Trigger! lol

Anyways. Looking forward to BBCS2. Big grin

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Thanks guys!

NiX: im not sure but i'll ask around within the community. I'll even link them.

azuriel07: you might need to wait a little longer as CS2 might not be released till april
since there is no mention about the console release =/
Also philippines is slow when it comes to arcades lol
I'm not sure how to say your name so I'll just call you Dime o_O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Are you an admin for one of those sites?
(03-01-2011, 08:14 PM)DIMEBBPH Wrote: azuriel07: you might need to wait a little longer as CS2 might not be released till april
since there is no mention about the console release =/
Also philippines is slow when it comes to arcades lol

it was stated on a conference that it will be a DLC
Quote:This game (BBCS2) is scheduled for release in Japan 03/31/11 (PSP and 3DS)

I hope they make English patches. Sad

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Cool. I have a buddy who's addicted to GG and BB. Might as well tell him about this if I see him in case he never heard anything about this (most likely he would've though).
yes it will be DLC, but im guessing since they havent promised any date, it will be 1month later than the psp/ds versions and yeah DLC about 1gb/2gb on PSN? knda hard on Philippines xD

anyway, we're not admins on dustloop.com BUT we are proud members of BBPH
I'm associated with these two new gentlemen on these forums, so I'll introduce myself here too.

Much like Dime, thanks for the warm welcome, unlike *other* places we've advertised, ahaha. If anyone's interested in playing some BB, just drop a line over McArthur's links.

@NiX
Played AC4 when it was first released for a few months, then stopped due to, well, not having anyone to play with, and an extreme lack of understanding of the game's mechanics, ahaha. If you guys have upcoming casuals or events, I'd like to check it out.

Thanks a bunch, fellas!
"Casual" Armored Core doesn't exist, unfortunately. LOL And most of us actually still stuck to the PS2 iterations of the game. But let's see what happens when AC5 comes out.

We do play fighting games on the side. But in terms of popularity with us, it's been Tekken > SF > GG/BB.

And guys, I've been nice and all, but please don't go spamming the same posts and links all over. Just keep it in one place.
(03-02-2011, 01:05 AM)NiX Wrote: We do play fighting games on the side. But in terms of popularity with us, it's been Tekken > SF > GG/BB.

for me its

its Tekken > BB > SF > GG > Arcana Heart :3

but if BBCS2 proves itself to be much better than TTT2

it will be

BB > Tekken > SF > GG > Arcana Heart :3

==========================

i think its only me and my brother here who is playing blazblue at a casual level (consistent juggling, frame studying and zoning awareness), but i havent played the game in a long while because i dont want to practice on my current combos that will be changed in the next installment (CS2)

tbh the game itself has come a long way and it (CS2) might be as balanced as guilty gear AC
sorry bout making similar posts, was just trying to spread the info xD

i think it's still 2-3 installments away from being ggac level, but yeah if you have time atdsutm, do try to join our casuals =) there's nothing wrong still playing CS1, we do wait CS2 as much as anyone else, but CS1 believe it or not is pretty balanced in itself and is still fun to play with. and yeah try to join our casuals if you can =)
HayWire: Sure thing, BBPH just references my affiliation to the group (BlazBlue: Philippines)
Goat: Thanks for the spread Big grin
azuriel07: I hope philippines doesn'y get left behind when it comes to arcades, I'd actually want to play an arcade version of CS2
atdsutm: Indeed it has, its actually quite balanced and far easier to learn than GG in all honesty
NiX: Sorry for any inconvenience we might have and duly noted on the links part

Thanks again for showing interest you guys Big grin