Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:12 PM
my sketch O.O
Reactions very welcome :D
I was bored in class one time and suddenly i started to fantasize about miku Smile) then this was born! haha. Havent got time to ink it yet but eventually ill get to it. so how you guys think? Big grin

[Image: Miku.jpg]
"within the facade of shadows and deceit, face your true self..."
Can you use another hosting service like imageshack or photobucket? Showing an image linked directly from your gmail account is not possible due to url hacking security measures.
It's nice. The only problem's the proportion, but it's good.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Pretty good Smile

Why do her breasts look like small balls though xD
Very cute. Yes, her boobs look very pinchable.
head looks a bit big
Quote:Why do her breasts look like small balls though xD

Quote:i started to fantasize about miku

Quote:Yes, her boobs look very pinchable.

just the right fits-in-your-hand size eh?

anyways, nice stuff. keep em coming ^^
Big Grin 
actually I drew it in a slightly elevated perspective thats why the head is big. and yes the size is just right..Woot

Thanks Zero! Big grin
(02-26-2011, 11:21 PM)serene.vacuum Wrote: actually I drew it in a slightly elevated perspective thats why the head is big. and yes the size is just right..Woot

Thanks Zero! Big grin

or her hair is really thick?
Man, I told you that's in no way at par with what newbies draw, tbh though, the proportions seem a bit off. Unless you wanted a strange top-down blown-up zoom angle, sort of. xD

Great work on the expression! She's cute. :3
I don't see anything wrong with the head; It's just the perspective, although there's something at the pinchable shrooms that bug me, like they're too contracted while her pose doesn't do enough to make it that way.

Great work btw. :p
Actually, the thing about her boobs is that they're too perky. No natural slope. Like they're either fake, or held up by her suit or whatever. Smile
well, I imagined she was wearing a tight suit so that's why her boobs are perky, and
yes, it is a "strange top-down blown-up zoom angle"...well ung prof ko lumalaboy sa rum and i was'nt paying attention so that was the first thing came to mind. Lol.

-Thanks Guys! Big grin
Btw shin, thanks kagabi, it works fine now, although I needn't input the DOS console. i just ran the game and it worked fine, Big grin installing fear2 as we speak. \m/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My sketch/drawings Sero 4 7,773 10-28-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Aruren