Hanger L: None

Optional Parts:
AMINO
ES
EC
LA
L+
CODON

Alright I know this is my third AC in a row for this weekend, but what can I do, I'm bored. :tongue: (that, and I'm procrastinating as usual)

This is a recreation of an AC that I had in Silent Line. I basically wanted to make an AC that functioned like the starter AC but with much better parts.

It isn't tourney-winning, but it works well as a trainer AC. It's also fun to use.

EDIT: I added optional parts cuz I forgot to indicate them. I might go with ATLAS for the core maybe but since the starter AC doesn't have OB, probably not.
Oo nga super active mo haha.

Well, since it's modeled after the starter AC, I can see where the choices are coming from. Not using top tier much huh? Here are my suggestions anyway:

SL -> FL arms, since you've got a lot of energy surplus anyway
S2 -> S3 legs, to better round out your energy def

Otherwise, again pretty solid. The G84P really goes well with the boost hopping style of this AC, and the weapon combo's solid enough with the RL and the Elf3 on there.
Looks like I went on and added the ATLAS anyway. Its stats don't compare to the U2 but the OB really makes this a better all-around AC. And with the OB, getting to use the ELF3 becomes a lot more possible, especially when this AC runs out of ammo.

And now that there's OB, I tuned a bit more for cooling.

Here's the revised version:

AC Name: Proto II

Head: 70S2 (0,2,4,4,0)
Core: ATLAS (0,1,3,6,0)
Arms: 82SL (0,2,4,4,0)
Legs: 80S2 (0,1,3,6,0)

Booster: BIRDIE2 (0,9,1,0)
FCS: F73H
Generator: G84P (7,3,0)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)
Inside: None

Extensions: GAR2
Back R: SATYROS
Back L: RA
Arm R: RL
Arm L: ELF3
Hanger R: None
Hanger L: None

Optional Parts:
AMINO
ES
SS
L+
CODON
RIBOSE
MARISHI
I dunno about the Atlas on this one dude. Yes, it has that pretty low usage drain and some OK defense, but it's OB just pretty much plain sucks. Just look how far Jack-O got. :meh:

I've tried to use the Atlas as a way of defending it against those who would call it useless, but I'm afraid that it really does pale in comparison to the other OB cores out there.

I'd go with:
840/UL or UL2 if you want to go light, or
Eos if you want to go heavy.

The /UL and the UL2 choices are pretty explanatory. Good acceleration, plus with the Birdie2 you've got tameable heat coming your way. Just watch out when the core hits yellow though, /UL's heat build up during the charge up phase increases considerably.

With the Eos, since there are no hangers on this AC, you've got a lot of boost power, all for low drain. Winner.

I almost forgot, if you're willing to change into these suggestions, you'll have to change your gen too (duh). :excited:

I'd go:
Lotus for the /UL or UL2, or
Lotus or G69 for the Eos.

Pretty much the only thing that's weird there is the G69, but it fits really well with that heavy OB core as I've learned. Low calorific value FTW.

However, it's gotta be noted that with the addition of better OB, the blade can't help but be idle, since there's not much energy left for it. I'd hanger it if your core choice allows it, then put a gun in it's place, like maybe a Nix, an R3, or a solid handgun.
Hahah thanks again for the suggestions! You woke up early, didn't you. :tongue:

Well, the reason why I used the ATLAS is because it's the only midweight OB core... unfortunately. :meh: Anyways, the ATLAS is there for escaping, more than anything else.

And actually this, AC doesn't really need to just boost-hop. Flight is very possible even with BIRDIE2 since this has more than 5500 surplus energy IIRC.

I use the S3 for other designs, but the S3 feels more like a heavyweight rather than a midweight for me! So it doesn't really go with the midweight starter theme Hahah.

I guess this AC is a case of part-limiting. Kinda like something I'd lend to someone who's new to the world of AC.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Oct 24 2006, 08:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Oct 24 2006, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hahah thanks again for the suggestions! You woke up early, didn't you. :tongue: [/quote:27bb2e5428]
Yes, yes I did. :tongue:

<!--QuoteBegin-Nix+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nix)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->And actually this, AC doesn't really need to just boost-hop. Flight is very possible even with BIRDIE2 since this has more than 5500 surplus energy IIRC.[/quote:27bb2e5428]
I figured as much too, after testing G84P + Birdie2 more and getting used to it (you used it on that Zealot design as well). Going with your current frame, it would definitely be sufficient, as well as having a lot of extra juice to use the blade.