Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:03 PM
Dark Souls (aka Project Dark)
my file started with a wanderer in demon souls

almost killed the tutorial boss with starting equip (the broken sword thing)

manage to bring to down to 1/3 hp...that was fun XD

anyways this time trying out a warrior
going dual sword build...almost found a weapon combo that works for me

scimitar for the left hand...right hand long sword but might change it with something better
Started a new game using the Pyromancer.

Also looking at the possible claws and fists I can get later.

Hmm. Pyromancy + Fists = Firebender.

Will need to experiment. LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Blighttown is freaky as shiz, didn't manage to go out of my way and activate the bonfire ._.

Also found this guy selling the onion knight set. I want it for the lolz o3o
had to restart game...good thing i wasn't far off in the game yet >_< accidentally killed starting merchant...

was trying to buy some arrows when a enemy was behind...pressed the attack button but was facing the wrong direction...>_<
Seems like players have been accidentally killing him Sad We should call him Kenny(from south park).
Just got past the most annoying boss fight ever. Am now sad because I killed the bosses in the wrong order, sort of. To avert spoilers, the boss you kill last, you get his soul for his weapon and the chance to buy his armor later on. Guess I'm NG+ing this bad boy ._.
2 best friends play Dark Souls. Really amusing video:

Can anybody confirm if Pyromancy really doesn't scale with Int?
(10-11-2011, 08:38 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: 2 best friends play Dark Souls. Really amusing video:

That was awesome. LOL
Finally moved to another place from Catacombs, everything seemed easier (around SL25-29 at that time). LOL

Blighttown is pretty much your Valley of Defilement V2, with a bunch of fatass guys trying to slam you with their clubs. I'll probably ring the second bell when I get more armors.

Also planning on getting the Onion set for its poise stat until my armors get past beyond +5.
(10-11-2011, 09:34 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Can anybody confirm if Pyromancy really doesn't scale with Int?

Doesn't, or if it does not by much, you only have to upgrade your Flame to dish out crazy damage. I only have 12 INT and my normal Fireball on a +7 Flame does around 200 - 300+, if not more XD
The ring that boosts magic damage seems to affect pyromancy though from what I hear.

Also, a quick tip for those who have accidentally hit an NPC and made them hostile. You can still get them back to normal by going to Oswald, the priest in the bell tower and get him to absolve your sin or some option he has. Haven't tried it yet, but it's worth a shot considering you may lose a valuable NPC merchant.
Killed Havel the Rock with a stripped half-naked character LOL

Instead of taking the freaking-long route, I just faced Havel head-on, and dodge the attacks and countering with a backstab.

Am loving the ring.
That red dragon/ wyvern glitch doesn't work anymore. Should've tried it earlier.
Currently exploring and dying in Sen's Fortress. Guess it might take a while before I can memorize the whole place.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,307 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Bloodborne(Project Beast) J.E_Magog 16 13,354 04-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Project Nimbus KiaYuki 0 3,686 12-19-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: KiaYuki
  Dark Souls 2 Lord_Leperman 93 109,738 10-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Demon's Souls Grim 40 57,339 05-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mjting