Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:30 PM
Dark Souls (aka Project Dark)
Add me on PSN if you plan on playing Dark Souls! My name is AppleLaserBeams Smile
I'll add you later. I'm hoping I get my copy later as soon as the stores here have them. Tongue Hoping to see you online.
I'll go add you later too, Applehead! It seems that I won't prolly be able to get mine today. Just went back from Datablitz (the closest thing we have to gamespot yuck) and they still don't have it.
I just texted you. They'll have it on shelves by the end of the day today. I spoke to the guy doing deliveries in the store.
Meh, I might just get it next week. Got classes tomorrow by 8am. Not to mention some college work due at the same time. And here I thought I'd be able to play it today. :/
Enemy designs! Smile

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/10/0...st-demons/
My first 4 hours: Killing Asylum Demon with fists. Just got out of the tutorial stage, and maaaan am I loving every single bit of it. Gotta update PS firmware to go online so I'll try playing with others in a bit.

Question to whoever's progressed relatively far in the game already - just how much more diverse is the weapon and equipment selection in this one compared to Demon's Souls?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Anyone have any info on tihs fox-eye looking character?
[Image: darko.jpg]
Looks similar to the Red-Eyed Knights from the first realm in the first game.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hey guys, has anybody tried fooling around with the fists and claws yet?

Cause if they're not so crappy anymore, I was thinking of making an Ippo or Takamura-themed build LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
>Dies in first few minutes
>Feels good

Started off as Deprived in case I want to go mage later. NEKKID SUICIDE RUNS!!!!!

I didn't manage to kill the tutorial boss without my weapon tho, so no hammer for me ._.

Ten Hours in, and I have two Black Knight Swords, but no Halberd, and I already killed the Halberd user OTL. AND SHIZ MAN, THE CATACOMBS FREAKED ME OUT XD
Started as Deprived too, not sure if it was a good idea Facepalm
If you want to do a suicide run through the graveyard near the bonfire in Firelink Shrine, you'll be able to nab a Winged Spear, a round shield, and a Zweihander somewhere there. You might not be able to equip the weapons yet depending on your stats, so you might be wasting time ._. If you do try and nab em, just run from the skeletons. They don't give souls and aren't worth the time XD

As for armor, you can get armor drops from the early hollow soldiers you fight, but they don't drop that often. You can save 2k+ Souls and buy a set of chainmail at the merchant tho. Used it for quite awhile, until I stumbled upon a set of Elite Knight Armor, which I then interchanged with a bunch of other parts from other sets I found, so mix and match as you see fit.

Also, FREAKY FROGGY LOOKING THINGS. THEY INFLICT CURSE. I HATE THEM SO MUCH ._.

Last note, my Red Drake glitched and died, lawl XD
I made the run through the graveyard and found the elite knight armor in the forest. Also I attacked the first merchant by accident(had to kill him) so I have no access to arrows to shoot the red drake Facepalm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark Souls 3 Lord_Leperman 4 7,307 08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Bloodborne(Project Beast) J.E_Magog 16 13,354 04-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Project Nimbus KiaYuki 0 3,686 12-19-2014, 06:50 AM
Last Post: KiaYuki
  Dark Souls 2 Lord_Leperman 93 109,737 10-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Demon's Souls Grim 40 57,339 05-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Mjting