AP: 9015
Weight: 7344
En Supply: 3558
MBS: 435
Turning speed: 1183
Stability: 10661
Cooling/F. Cooling: 15608/17982
Defense: Shell/En: 2032/1900

Description: The easiest description that can be given to this AC is a High Aggresion Pistoleer. It has High AP, High defense, High stability. It's intended for getting up into your opponents face and staying there while you stun lock your opponent into submission and strip their AP away.

This AC seems like a Heavyweight from looking at it but it is in fact on the lighter end of the MW spectrum. I have been working on this design for almost a week tweaking it here or there to try and get the most out of it defense wise but I need input from you guys here to make it better, if that can be done.

Tactics: As this starts out at a speed of about 435 kph, it should be easy enough to get up into your opponent's face and lay into them with Ghost2/H3/Urchin combo, and strip away their AP.

Known Issues: Defenses are somewhat unbalanced. This AC will have a bit of a time dealing with a mid to long range build if your opponent is playing such an AC.

Notes: I would like to keep the AC as close to it's intended purpose as possible, so please keep that in mind when you make any suggestions on possible changes to the frame or weapons.

The 69H/Wraith in the hangers are there if your targeting sucks balls.

Limpet is being used as a personal preference by me, but F73H will do just as nicely on here.
Personally I like the LIMPET too, just because anything with a longer lock range is pointless with ACs armed exclusively with pistols.

Hmmm, that reminds me, I'll have to make a heavy pistol toter...