Current time: 05-06-2024, 09:47 PM
Entrepreneurial Fair
School thing
So on Feb. 11, 2012, a Saturday, our batch (the current seniors) will be opening up a bazaar...thing for a day in school for our AP grade

There will be various things up on sale ranging from food (cookies, cakes, smoothies, etc.) to accessories to shirts (band shirts, "9gag"/rage comics and meme shirts).

Our booth is called Filling Mo , we'll be selling pandesals with your choice of fillings ( corned beef, ma-hu or chocolate)

[Image: Flyer1.jpg]

So if you're interested, you'll have to remember one VERY important note:

It's not open to the public.

The school will be providing us tickets to give to people who want to enter the campus/bazaar. The good news is that it's not 1 ticket, 1 person.

1 person can hold a ticket and they can bring as many people as they want Big grin

So, if anyone's interested: once we are given permission to distribute the tickets, I'll prolly leave some with Twin-Skies. Smile
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Thanks for this info. We'll keep it in mind. Smile
I can see this becoming as some sort of potential, little RR gathering. Hmhmhm. Not that I can go at the 11th anyway.
Facebook page for the bazaar:
http://www.facebook.com/events/282746655118748/

I love the punny names of the booths LOL
OK, guys - we have an UPDATE on the invitation/entrance system:

It's 1 ticket per person. (...Unless you're a guardian to a student attending the bazaar or something.)

The ticket is free but I need an exact number of people confirmed to go since I need to request a specific amount of tickets from the school.

Either message me or TS if you're planning to go. Smile

It starts at 8:00am and ends at 4pm or at least my circular says so...

Thank you! Big grin
Guys, HayWire's just given me the tickets for the fair.

There's plenty to go around, but I need to know who's planning to go, so we can finalize a venue for me to hand them out. Please reply asap.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xavier School Fair + Visionaries First Indie Talk RoninFang 0 3,042 01-14-2014, 02:53 PM
Last Post: RoninFang
  Bel-Air Pasinaya Fiesta fair Lord_Leperman 4 6,754 05-02-2013, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman