Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (MHP3)
it needs its own thread
(01-19-2011, 10:05 AM)Hempire Wrote: I use this site.
http://mhp3.otacoo.com/weapons/hunting-horn
The others might know of a better one but that one so far has helped me with most of the stuff I want to know so far.

cool! thanks!
Started hunting Urukusu.

Big disappoint that it's not a bunny bikini my character's getting for the armor set Sad
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(01-20-2011, 09:59 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Started hunting Urukusu.

Big disappoint that it's not a bunny bikini my character's getting for the armor set Sad

Kirin armor is still in there!
bikini armor sounds nice, but considering the female hunter's body build...id rather she cover up XD
(01-20-2011, 10:35 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(01-20-2011, 09:59 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Started hunting Urukusu.

Kirin armor is still in there!

But it has no bunny ears Glare FAIL.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
For cute bunny outfit:

1) Hunt Uruk unti you can make the headgear

2) Hunt Barioth for the rest of the armor parts

Voila! Kirin armor with bunny ears.

LOL some armor sets don't have to be sexy to look cool. I like the Shard and the Uniqlo armor sets. XD The shard armor set is really useful too!
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
anyone know if the meat traps vanish after time? or if they can be eaten by other monsters? ive noticed the bigger monsters salivating and would later go to a part of the map with a carcass in it. obviously you could use the meat traps in that situation. but yeah, would they still be there if i set them up early?

also fertile mud. do these work like wyvern droppings? they have the same icon and all. only have one and i dont want to waste it by testing XD

thanks
(01-26-2011, 06:22 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: anyone know if the meat traps vanish after time? or if they can be eaten by other monsters? ive noticed the bigger monsters salivating and would later go to a part of the map with a carcass in it. obviously you could use the meat traps in that situation. but yeah, would they still be there if i set them up early?

also fertile mud. do these work like wyvern droppings? they have the same icon and all. only have one and i dont want to waste it by testing XD

thanks

Meat traps disappear after a set period, and yes, certain monsters can eat them. Best to set them after a monster loses stamina and starts drooling. And LOL, best to meat trap carnivorous monsters. XD If you meat trap Diablos, It might think: "WTF?".

Fertile mud works like wyvern droppings, but it's better to use High quality ashes after using the BBQ spit.

(01-26-2011, 01:20 PM)Trace-02 Wrote:
(01-26-2011, 06:22 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: anyone know if the meat traps vanish after time? or if they can be eaten by other monsters? ive noticed the bigger monsters salivating and would later go to a part of the map with a carcass in it. obviously you could use the meat traps in that situation. but yeah, would they still be there if i set them up early?

thanks

Meat traps disappear after a set period, and yes, certain monsters can eat them. Best to set them after a monster loses stamina and starts drooling. And LOL, best to meat trap carnivorous monsters. XD If you meat trap Diablos, It might think: "WTF?".

Fertile mud works like wyvern droppings, but it's better to use High quality ashes after using the BBQ spit.

cool thanks!
---

ok new question. what 3* village quests to get to 4*? ive already done quests 5, 9, 13, and 17 according to mhf3 but the urgent quest still doesnt show up. checking other sites again as i may have copied the quest numbers wrong.

nvm. mhf3 and RotR have their quest numbers off by one. its supposed to be 12 and 16.
Sorry for the necro, but got some questions.

1) How do I unlock decorations for Horn/Flute expert skill?
2) Which skill negates/reduces poison effect again?
3) mining for charms, how?
4) Tips on Giginox pls.
5) Shouldnt this thread be stickied/merged with the MHP2G thread?

thanks in advance
1) I dunno *doesn't use hornz*
2) Dunno *ignores poison/ brings antidotes*
3) Volcano. By chance - like rust stone mining Big grin
4) Hammer, charge smash then dodge roll, repeat. Triple pound if it gets KO'd

When it "lays" something:
Fast laying = RUN, it's a poison bomb
Slow = keep attacking, it's just a mound of Giggis

Bring any kind of felyne you're used to.

5) Yes and no. Since this is pretty much a totally different game with pretty much the same controls. Like the AC games LOL

a lot of the info between the two will be in conflict and it could get real messy Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
managed to get past giginox. had to bring ingredients for antidotes, potions and mega potions so i can combine them on the spot when i run out. that armadillo thing and raichu, err Jinouga seemed easy after that XD now to work on my hunter rank
Reviving this thread. Have some HR6 Dual Jinouga. Kind of an old video of mine only recently uploaded. Fought each Jinouga separately. Can't risk having one Jinouga waking the other one if it falls asleep. Yes, I was messing around with sleep status and G-Bombs.

Skills I used are Artisan, Sharp sword, Speed sharpening, and Recovery Speed+1. Drink skills, I only remember getting Mega Lucky cat. The other skill, I can't remember. Xp

Part one:

Part two:

Weapon and Armor parts:

Remuorunis Knife SnS (Sleep status 24)
Nebura S Helm
Amatsu Body
Silver Sol Arms
Ukamulbas waist
Amatsu Legs
Dragon Talisman Artisan +5/ Rec Speed+11

Feel Free to comment, guys.

Trace i miss playing with you! i keep forgetting bringing whetstones all the time and you aren't there to give me when i need some! goddammnit! also, how'd you record your gameplay? maybe i can record mine and you guys can all watch how i die lololololol

My rank is still pretty low in MH3 but thank god for cats. but-there's this Jinouga missions after i kill a bulldrome in rank two- how do i defeat it- i sorta had to quit battling him because i had no whetstones. i admit that was kinda retarded.

and where can i get some pale extract? i need to to make the pumpkin armor. Sad im slow at progressing in MH3 because im still playing MH2.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(08-11-2011, 12:17 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: Trace i miss playing with you! i keep forgetting bringing whetstones all the time and you aren't there to give me when i need some! goddammnit! also, how'd you record your gameplay? maybe i can record mine and you guys can all watch how i die lololololol

My rank is still pretty low in MH3 but thank god for cats. but-there's this Jinouga missions after i kill a bulldrome in rank two- how do i defeat it- i sorta had to quit battling him because i had no whetstones. i admit that was kinda retarded.

and where can i get some pale extract? i need to to make the pumpkin armor. Sad im slow at progressing in MH3 because im still playing MH2.

Myuu. I miss playing MH with ya too. Double demon dance! <:3 If you're having trouble with Jinouga, just watch the vid I made. There are plenty ways to attack him; Specifically, if it's not raged and he runs and spins 180 degrees, It will charge up. If it sets up for a tail spin and you're near it's face, just move to the left. Its projectiles can't hit you if you're directly to its sides or right behind it. ^___^

Pale extracts can be gotten from Giginox/Giginebura. just slay one and you'll get some in the rewards screen.

I used Remotejoylite to play MH on mah PC, and another program to record it. RemoteJoyLite's also got a recorder. It's a bit pixelated, but work just fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Sirius140 0 3,452 03-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Monster Hunter 3DS Twin-Skies 0 3,075 10-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Phantasy Star Portable Grim 61 79,592 04-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  Super Stardust Portable Grim 0 3,694 07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Grim