Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:53 PM
Nostalgia Dump
(10-08-2013, 09:41 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @CZ
if you don't mind the arcade version, i got it as part of a MAME ROM collection.

where?

Oooh and here's something ... else

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

@CZ
from a rather large torrent. if you want, you can just search for MAME and arcade rom file for In The Hunt. you can also just wait for the next RR meet, and i can let you copy my files ^^
(10-09-2013, 05:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @CZ
from a rather large torrent. if you want, you can just search for MAME and arcade rom file for In The Hunt. you can also just wait for the next RR meet, and i can let you copy my files ^^

The question would be when would that meet be? Can you provide me a link I think I'll just dl this one.

(10-09-2013, 05:10 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(10-09-2013, 05:07 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: @CZ

The question would be when would that meet be? Can you provide me a link I think I'll just dl this one.

links PMed.

next RR meet...well if we can get more people and a venue for Scary Movie/Game Night...
@ Im game for a game night but the scary movie night ... not so sure Chair

(10-10-2013, 01:18 AM)clonezero Wrote: @ Im game for a game night but the scary movie night ... not so sure Chair

scary game night, not just a standard game night ^^ halloween is drawing near after all