Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:32 AM
Nostalgia Dump
'Signatures are overrated.'

Video could have gone in many other threads, but I'll put it here since I actually did really like this when I was a kid. And yes, we're watching this too, RR!
Hahah that intro has always been phantasmagorical to me. LOL

Might have to do with the outdated CGI though, possibly forming a little bit of uncanny valley within.
(02-10-2012, 03:47 PM)Goat Wrote: Hahah that intro has always been phantasmagorical to me. LOL

Might have to do with the outdated CGI though, possibly forming a little bit of uncanny valley within.

Outdated CGI you say?

And on a unrelated note, better post this before I forget about it:
@ medusa0:

Yeah. While it may look 'realistic' in its time, the same impressions remain the same until now; those blank expressions are somewhat awkward but end up being appropriate that they fit the piece/scene, making it surreal.

And yes, Beast Wars is certainly nostalgic. Even bought that 3D-platformer/TPS (psx) game to even get more immersed. LOL

---

Another outdated CGI with a horrible intro and engrish! Other than that, it's quite an old game that me and my sister consider a gem. We never bothered with the shitty VS mode though.

... and Bushido Blade!!!

It's the intro of the demo disc included in your PSX when you first bought it around mid 1990's. LOL
The demo disc that was bundled with my first PS1 was Volume Two. I got it in late '97. It's still in good condition and still in the exact same place i left it back in '02. Tongue

On an even older note.

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Lol I lost my demo disc way back. Now that I hath been reminded of TMNT, here's something I'll never forget; I was fighting for my 'rights' to play this game against the grownups' conservatism! :lol:

My mom then bought us a Sega Megadrive afterwards; kept playing with my sister and cousin. Then the SNES came. XD
(mickey mouse castle of illusion is a pretty awesome game for a disney game too, same as quackshot; don't forget Biker Mice too. Ever)

And these too, after me and my cousin (who I used to play AC with) moved away from the SNES to the 3DO.

[vid]He9-p7f3DEA[/vid]

I may have posted this way back somewhere else. But that's ok. This is still damn awesome.
Something for the old-timers in here.

And yes, i remember taking part in my class's dramatization of this for Linggo ng Wika in '92. I was one of the evildoers who started polluting the river and was made to repent in the end.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

suddenly felt like watching these stuff. The one I placed by the way is the one I like the most out of the Bugs Bunny ones. Of course Road Runner, Speedy Gonzales, and Pep le Pew are still my favorite looney toon chars.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

not very old but I still miss this show.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!