Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:34 PM
Nostalgia Dump
walang battle ball o kaya bucky o'hare?
why did I forget about this!

I remember getting teased because my nickname Raffy is so near Rafiki but looking at it I don't care anymore that baboon kicks ass XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah.. and look at that baboon's ass! LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Used to watch this with my sister when we were kids. LOL

shit, teacher serabi was the first bishie in my whole weaboo loving life. jesus. HGGNNNNGGGGGG

i finished the series just by watching it at ABS CBN Big grin good times, good times. win post Goat!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
I just noticed something the red maskman looks a bit like Rick Astley wala lang Chair the hair style was probably popular at the time.

(12-03-2010, 07:03 PM)Goat Wrote: Used to watch this with my sister when we were kids. LOL

Yep, I used to watch that a lot too LOL
Yeaaaah I loved Akazukin Chacha! The dubbed version was SO LOL. LOL And such a wholesome anime too. [Image: tears.gif]
Same here, as a kid I saw it on 2, like every morning when my sister got up from bed, before going to elem school.

The old days of dubbed animation. Smile
me and my sister too XD and yeah shin's right for some strange reason I feel the old dubs are better than most of the new ones ... HERO dubs seems to be getting there but not just yet XD. Maybe Im just biased XD

They tend to overuse the same voice actors in different series playing different roles, parang nagraraffle sila on who gets what role >_>

Like you hear 7's Goku somewhere where he shouldn't be. The guy's really good though. Smile
(12-03-2010, 01:10 PM)Grim Wrote: Jesus Christ this thread EXPLODED overnight. LOL

I guess we can blame Facebook for starting it.

There was this.

And then there was this. LOL

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

(12-04-2010, 09:45 AM)Fox Wrote:
(12-03-2010, 01:10 PM)Grim Wrote: Jesus Christ this thread EXPLODED overnight. LOL

I SWEAR I meant to start this months ago. But you know... procrastination.Roll eyes
(12-04-2010, 11:30 AM)NiX Wrote:
(12-04-2010, 09:45 AM)Fox Wrote:

I SWEAR I meant to start this months ago. But you know... procrastination.Roll eyes

Lot of that going around nowadays, especially with us guys from the Nintendo Generation. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."