Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:23 AM
Teh interesting (non-PHL-related) news stub thread
African businessman kicks the bucket after being raped by his own harem.

Doesn't sound like such a bad way to go. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-12-2013, 12:55 AM)Fox Wrote: African businessman kicks the bucket after being raped by his own harem.

Doesn't sound like such a bad way to go. LOL
That title alone; I don't even know what to make of it.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Tom Clancy gone at 66

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...asses-Away

Rest in peace.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-03-2013, 12:10 AM)clonezero Wrote: Tom Clancy gone at 66

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/vie...asses-Away

Rest in peace.

Rest in peace. And thanks for giving us Jack Ryan.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hmm well this explains alot.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
A city that wanders and walks

Yep, Spirit of Motherwill's... ummm... mother. LOL
^It begins.
Blockbuster Closes

About time really, for us to get rid of that overpriced service.
Mikhail Kalashnikov dies at 94

There goes a piece of history.

While the situation saddened me considerably, I am so happy there are people like that pastor that do what they can.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/03/16/ja...of-crimea/
My friends from my former employer are in an uproar. This is what makes employees bitter and disillusioned, when they can't count on yearly pay increases and then they find out that their company's doing shit like this (which every other company does too, but that's not the point).

Probably most annoying is the hypocrisy of almost every MNC requiring employees to waste time on some sort of required training or e-learning on ethics or business conduct standards. Pfft.

Quote:Hewlett-Packard to pay $108m to settle scandal over bribery of public officials

Computing multinational Hewlett-Packard (HP) is to pay US regulators $108m to settle a corruption scandal involving employees at subsidiaries in three countries, who were charged with bribing government officials to win and retain lucrative public contracts.

The case piles further pressure on the HP boss, Meg Whitman, who is already managing the fallout from her company's disastrous acquisition of the British software group Autonomy, while losing ground commercially to Samsung, Apple and Chinese rival Lenovo.

Corruption was unearthed in relation to contracts worth $40m to install IT equipment at the national police headquarters in Poland, €35m of work for government prosecutors in Russia, and a deal to supply Mexico's state-owned petroleum company.

The investigation has involved regulators in Poland and Germany, the US Department of Justice (DoJ), its Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and the FBI. A parallel criminal case has now been announced by the DoJ.
Guy uses MMA to thwart thieves:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teh interesting animal-related news stub thread Twin-Skies 241 297,713 01-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Teh interesting PHL-related news stub thread Twin-Skies 126 169,189 04-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Organized Religion Discussion Thread Sforza 326 405,930 02-12-2013, 07:16 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  LGBT Pride 2010 and Filipino Freethinkers in mainsteam news :) Twin-Skies 2 5,917 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  2010 RP Elections Discussion Thread Sforza 159 176,919 06-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Fox
  The Obama thread atdsutm 16 22,014 04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  If you've kept up with news, this shouldn't be new NiX 19 22,020 03-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Last Post: NiX