Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:29 PM
Pulverizer weaknesses
Ok i know I'm double posting but i like to make a more detail version of each pulverizer weaknesses
Tank leg: Slow as crap even for a pulverizer it's laser cannon can pack of punch if you're not careful (to get close to it u want to avoid it's attacks espically if your low on AP from the AC battle with Messiah
Quad leg (easy): this the mission where you fight this pulverize instantly he has horrible stability and he not that fast since he has to jump over alot of the debris from this map overall
Quad leg (harder): Make sure you don't take to much damage from the MT's and you done part 1. Part 2 is when you fight this pulverizer all i can say is stay a safe distance away from him and dodge what you of his hi-laser cannons can when it comes towards you it'll be harder to dodge his hi-laser cannons but he comes at you in a straight line quickly if u have a high power laser blade hit him w/ it before he can hit you with his (dual moonlights i think)
continue this process until you win.
Bi-pedal: this one is much quicker than you despite your max speed (w/e it may be) and it can preform a 3-hit combo with it's blades however it has one MAJOR weakness it has to stand still to preform ANY kind of attack so boost out of it's way until it stands still for a few seconds and give it to him
Super Bi-pedal: This is much like the Regular Bi-pedal but with extra move it's slash wave attack which does a lot of damage to your AC however like before it has to stand still to use this and u just gotta dodge this but hop taping the boost button other than that it's exactly the same
Hover-leg: it has 3 attack it's weak but accurate orbit cannons (last awhile too) it's high laser cannon (easy to dodge) and it's blade attack (rarely uses this if not at all) now on to it's weakness it's in the air right? and Pulveizers have no AMS right? so use micro missiles like crazy all pulveizers are weak to missiles (espically micro missiles) but this one is really weak against it since it's already in the air and not so fast
Aerial/Archangel Pulvezier: this unlike it's predecessors has many attacks Laser cannon (followed by 1 hi-laser cannon attack) machine rail gun (ps2 version) or continuous laser (very similar to Iblis attack [psp version]) Energy missiles (cannot be intercepted by the AMS) Blade attack (doesn't preform unless you're in the air) and the infamous Ray storm (unless your a sitting duck don't worry about this) ok this pulvie weakness is quite simple IT'S A HUGE TARGET and doesn't like to move much this pulvie should give you little to no problem
Final/Super Archangel: this is like the Aerial pulveizer on STEROIDS yes it's still a huge target but it loves to move and very quickly too. same attack as it's predecessor except 2 things I very minor difference is it shoots more energy missiles the other is a BIG difference it no longer has Ray storm and replaces it w/ this H.F.D. laser (huge fast deadly) DON'T TOUCH IT has a really big breakable capability and the AMS weakness that all pulvizers share this does not have this has an extreme AMS to where missiles are USELESS the only weakness i have noticed is it's stability problem that's it!
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Actually, for the first biped in the mission "Destroy AC Heaven's Ray" you can simply cheese the mission by using a blade tank and sit in between two buildings where it cannot reach you at all (there is a sweet spot, and it is not above ground)... LOL
(11-23-2011, 10:51 PM)medusa0 Wrote: Actually, for the first biped in the mission "Destroy AC Heaven's Ray" you can simply cheese the mission by using a blade tank and sit in between two buildings where it cannot reach you at all (there is a sweet spot, and it is not above ground)... LOL

seriously? I never knew that I'm gonna try that out
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand